ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Is the company playsaurus dead?

7 5301
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hi, a question for site staff.

Is the company Playsaurus (creators of Cloudstone and Clicker Heroes) dead?

The games are still there, but their active websites (forums.playsaurus.com or wiki.cloudstonegame.com) have been down for months.

Its an important for question since money put into the games may have vanished along with the company.

• 7 Replies
Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

I can still find their website, it can be visited here: http://www.playsaurus.com/

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

That website is not active and has not been for over a year, neither have their facebook, twitter, etc. pages. Sites that have been dead for awhile don't really mean anything.

The only sites that were active were the forums and the cloudstone wiki and both of them appear to be completely gone.

That's why I was asking for site staff (Ferret in particular probably), because they have other means of communication with the company.

Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

Oh, I see. I never really followed or played these games because it's nothing to me.

I would guess they've disbanded then, and just hope to make a little bit of extra dollar from the game each.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I don't know. That's why I am asking if ArmorGames staff have heard from Playsaurus or knew if they are still in existence or having some other problem.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Yes, they're still alive and active. I spoke with their CEO earlier today, as a matter of fact.

Clicker Heroes is still updated frequently, with the last new version dated Jan 29th. I do not know why their forum/wiki was taken down; sorry.

-Tass

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Ok thanks. Its unfortunate, because support for their games died with the loss of the forums.

TheRealMoog
TheRealMoog
2 posts
Peasant

Where is Cloudstone? I know the developers have given up on it, but there was still a community playing. Told it was being updated (yeah, sure) now I can't even log in. No information, no access, just bull**** loading screens. Armor games, do you police this stuff? Info? No? What is it you do then?

Showing 1-7 of 7