ForumsForum GamesArmor Games Skyscraper

1018 231892
liberonscien
liberonscien
10 posts
Nomad

Simple! Easy! The rules are simple – if you had a skyscraper floor, what would you put in it? Why would it be special? Etc! 1st person does Floor 1, next Floor 2, and so on!

Post your posts like this:

Floor #

This floor is home to bla bla bla. Why? Because yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda. Also, it has yabber yabber yabber yabber yabber. It also has yeah yeah yeah in it. Nah nah nah.

Floor 1

This floor looks like an ordinary hotel lobby by day. At night the laws of physics become rather malleable.

• 1,018 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Floor 680

This floor is the interior of an ancient castle where an old heretic magician is imprisoned. The narrow halls are lined with bookshelves, the dark stony ceilings are lit by rusty chandeliers, small and unsafe spiral staircases lead up and down in this labyrinth of occult lore. Nobody ever gets to see the magician, although you can sometimes hear a distant echo of a low voice reading aloud indistinctly, perhaps in latin.

And when you pass this floor and get to the next one, it feels like you were in dream just now.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 681

This floor has the ability to modify people's memories. Wait. No. I'm pretty sure this floor is a vacant space that you can renovate to your liking. Yeah. That's probably what's on this floor.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Floor 682
This floor contains all the happiness in the world. It makes you want to be a better person.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Floor 683

This floor has all the video games you can imagine and a playground for toddlers. Except there's no happiness because the lower floor took it all.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 684

This floor contains a chest of Aztec gold. However, anyone who steals the gold will become cursed for eternity to not feel or taste anything and moonlight will show them as skeletons. Removal of the curse can only be achieved via returning the gold along with a payment of blood.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Floor 685

This floor is the Hall of Valgala.

Bearded barbarians drink, eat, laugh and fight a lot in here. Also there is medieval music and beautiful women. However, you cannot stay here until you die bravely in battle. Only then Odin and his companions shall accept you as one of them.

Untill that happens you can only pass quickly to the next floor and attempt to stay unnoticed.

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Floor 686

This floor is a bar. A bartender gave you beer. You can drink, eat, laugh, etc.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Floor 687
This floor is house of a family. You must gain the respect and heart of each family member to proceed to the next floor.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Floor 688

This floor has a bunch of cute puppies that have been cursed to sap the life force of anyone who touches them. Resist the urge to pet them, you've come so far now.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Floor 689

This floor holds a replica of the Loch Ness. It is said that the Loch Ness monster lives here and asks people who encounter it for three fiddy. Nobody knows why the Loch Ness wants tree fiddy in the first place anyway.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Floor 690

There is a skeleton here, holding a sign 'I failed'.
This is also a campsite for those who want to reach the last floor of the scyscraper. A campfire, some tents and bedrolls, a seemingly infinite amount of marshmallows. There are also trees.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Floor 691

This floor has people dancing in distorted shapes. It's like when you walk by the funny mirrors in a booth, except those people are real.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Nice one, @Saiyoku.

Floor 692

This floor is a long corridor with a high ceiling. The walls are lined with statues of praying angels. Mysterious light shines through the tinted glass of windows. In the silence.
But is it really silence?

Staying here longer you might hear beautiful chanting.
And if you stay much longer...

I dunno, I'm on floor 693 already!

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Glad you like it, Denis.
Floor 693
This floor contains a sloppy doppelganger of you, and another doppelganger of it slightly sloppier, and another, and another, it goes on and on, the persons devolving into even uglier creatures each time...

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Floor 694

This floor contains the hill from My Hill. I suggest you move quickly before someone blows it up again.

Showing 676-690 of 1018