ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] (Dino storm) account transfer

5 6317
malone098
malone098
2 posts
Nomad

Dino storm is gone from armor games.how can i transfer my account to splitsreen to play dino storm without starting all over again.

• 5 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Maybe @Ferret can help you?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I can't recall, maybe @Tasselfoot knows?

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi @malone098 , you will need to contact Splitscreen support at Support!
Make sure to include the game (DinoStorm) and your Armor username (malone098).

-Tass

nawaf99
nawaf99
1 posts
Nomad

Is there anyone to teach me how to return my account in this game please

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello, @nawaf99

The bottom line is that our staff has no way to assist you as we have stopped hosting and supporting the game back around September 2015. Only Splitscreen Studios can help attempt to assist you with migrating your progress from playing on our site to an account you will need to use to access the new game servers.

So the steps that I would take if I were in your position are,

- If you do not have an account on their site, you may need to make one to get assistance from their team. Start by visiting the support link and clicking on register on their page to make a new account for their services and support.
- Otherwise, log into your SplitScreenStudios Account via their support page and contact their team for help http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/
- Somewhere in their support portal, I'd imagine there should be a way for you to contact them by email or submitting a help ticket.
- In the contact, request make sure to mention you are looking to migrate your ArmorGames account (nawaf99) progress from AG to your new/current splitscreenstudios account so you can continue your progress.

I am sorry, there isn't anything more that we can do to assist you.

-RP

Showing 1-5 of 5