ForumsThe TavernPet Peeves

23 12216
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

This might turn into a thread for mild rants. What are your grouses? What gets on your nerves? Share your experiences!

For me, I detest people who misuse the word "literally". It just grates on my nerves, and it seems like they just don't understand when to use it properly!

• 23 Replies
shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

I also hate having my picture taken.

@KatPryde do you hate taking pictures of yourself or just getting you pictures taken by someone else?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Though, I guess it isn't the fact that I'm having my picture taken that is unpleasant; it's knowing that I'll be forced to look at the photo later..... I hate my appearance.

Yeah, I think I know what you are saying...am I correct in guessing that no particular characteristic bothers you a lot, but the face you make most of the times? I know that's my problem xD While there is no particular thing I hate, the way I look at the camera is always awful to my eyes...

Sonofonan
Sonofonan
4 posts
Peasant

Bugs i find them really annoying and they always decide to fly right next to my head

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Displaying Petpeeves.txt
99% of "Music" from after the 90s
Most non-alternate 90s rock music
4/20/dank memes and anything related to them
dabbing
lag
dumb people
Call of Duty
My little pony
those people who make Adult art of LITERALLY ANYTHING seriously someone was making such art of MISSINGNO'S GHOST FORM!!!!!!!!
Call of Duty
Mosquitoes
Bees
Flys
People who don't believe in Global Warming
People who shove their religion down your throat
People who shove their lack of religion down your throat
Pewdiepie
Call of Duty
Jacksepticeye
Those people who take ANY character and turn it into a FREAKING PONY.. people ponyfie GLaDOS!!!!
11 year olds screaming into the mic about games they don't even know how to play
Pewdiepie
Breadwinners
Teen titans GO! (more like Teen titans GO! away and bring back the actual good show)
Call of duty
People who hate cats
seagulls
people who shove their orientation down your throat
FNAF
Spiders
Heat
Rain
Coffee
Harry potter
Those dogs that NEVER shut up
Call of Duty
Alcohol
Sports
Wait this was a list of pet peeves? not a list of things you hate? oh...
End.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

99% of "Music" from after the 90s

I realise I have a new pet peeve of people who shoot down music from the next generation haha. XD

The youngsters who loved the untouchable Beatles were criticised by those who rocked rock and roll, like Elvis. And before Elvis, there were lots of R&B, country artists whom I've never really indulged in.

We see it today already, teens who grew up in the Noughties listening to pop, laughing at pre-teens listening to Ariana Grande and what not. And those teens are laughed at by those who grew up on a staple of Britney, BSBs, N'Sync from the Nineties. And those boyband followers are laughed at by those who grew up in the 80s.

It's unending. Music is timeless, so just enjoy all of it!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Thing that I hate the most is probably adds on TV. When I'm in the middle of watching dramatic movie adds are last thing I wanna see. Especially adds for tampons. I'm not spared even when I come here (I'm talking to you War Thunder)
I should mention egoistic people (Kanye West and Jelena Karleusha) and egoistic companies that just cannot accept that their time is over. Can you guess who? None else than Cartoon Network. Removed best sorts of cartoons just to make space for dank memes, square headed maniac with OCD, sandwich squad, madhouse show and possible pedophile. What is even worse they seem they to think that people like those.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Old people who think they own the streets. You think you can safely waddle in front of me old man? I WILL SHRED YOU WITH MY MOBILE BOX OF STEEL GRANDPA!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, another one for me would be when something is so obviously and blatantly wrong and unjust, yet everyone pretends that is not the case...This is mostly seen in politics (I am not talking about the complex matters with many deals behind the scenes and the like...I am talking about the big ones, that hit you right in the face.) but in other matters as well, like everyone thinking you should apologise for provoking your bully of 4 years... -_-

Showing 16-23 of 23