ForumsGamesPlease Help Me Find An Old MMO

7 7899
yetimasterz
yetimasterz
1 posts
Nomad

Hello community,
I just got back into Armor Games and wanted to play an old favorite of mine. When I looked to try and find it again it was gone. The game was an MMO point-and-click action adventure game that was 16 bit. You would start off fighting cabbages after creating your character. You would explore, fight monsters, and do quests in the world created. After fighting or completing enough quests you would level up and be able to upgrade one skill (more health, armor, luck etc.). After getting a high enough level the game would allow you to teleport to new areas like the halloween area or an arena to fight other players. You could buy in game money or buy a pickaxe to mine for money. The game itself played like BrowserQuest but had a felt like MapleStory when doing quests and fighting monsters. Some enemies that you could fight were cabbages, skeletons, ogres, dolphins, sharks, scare crows, and cats from what I remember. If anyone knows of this game please comment on this discussion for me to get back to playing a favorite of mine.

Thank you for trying, Yetimasterz

P.S. My new account is Wabi is anyone wanted to know .

• 7 Replies
JohnC3na
JohnC3na
4 posts
Farmer

Fantasy Online?

kwhale42
kwhale42
1 posts
Nomad

Yes it was that game I have been searching for for 2 weeks now!!! Is there anywhere to find it or play it again?

panda_depressed
panda_depressed
4 posts
Nomad

could the game be mini heroes?

panda_depressed
panda_depressed
4 posts
Nomad

no no, I found it its called "fantasy online"

panda_depressed
panda_depressed
4 posts
Nomad

it closed down

panda_depressed
panda_depressed
4 posts
Nomad

rebirth fantasy look it up

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

just an idea but if you ever have trouble finding a game and dont find answers here, i found tipofmyjoystick on reddit to be super helpful when i cant remember a game name

Showing 1-7 of 7