ForumsForum GamesOne Word Story

214 56671
hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

Alright, if anyone's been around since 2012, you might remember this thread. Basically, all you do is create a story, but you are only allowed to post one word at a time. The goal is to create the best (coherent) story possible. Last time, this thread got thousands of responses and the story was pages long. Remember to copy and paste the entire story and then add your word. Feel free to bold your new entry.

I'll start (in a corny fashion):

Once

• 214 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before,

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are lovers

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are lovers because

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are lovers because their

Stratygizer
Stratygizer
38 posts
Blacksmith

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are lovers because their teeth

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are lovers because their teeth were

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Once in a notdoppler, secret's get-aways from everyone and my poptart disappeared. Suddenly, I realised nothing was right, since they, dragons, were actually mean because a really strong orc was lurking down hollow in Mommy's purse while building the secret weapon potato which was the weakest and most unworthy invention ever again in Her secret hideout. Before, orcs were enemies, but now they are lovers because their teeth were fixed

Showing 61-75 of 214