ForumsNews and Feedback[Ideas] Armor Points?

129 52505
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

the following discussion took place in count to 100 just after i made this post:

camy999: 11. I kinda wish that I'd participated more [when the AP system was around]. I only ever got to Gold Serf rank. Also I just realized that my profiles sixth birthday passed by without my notice

armorplayergc: ne::two12) another thing, besides joining AG earlier, I wish I had also bought Minecraft earlier, I only started in 2012, I wish I had started like 3 years earlier, then I could be better on it too

Chryosten: 13. My laziness when it came to gaming is why I only managed to reach Gold Knight. There was the contributing factor of constantly posting in FG.

SirLegendary: 14. Wish I could be here more often, I'm trying.

as far as i understand from this, it was more fun to be active on ag when there were armor points. would this be a reason for bringing them back?

• 129 Replies
helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Neither have I.

Based on what I know , legendary (unattainable) quest got more value, correct me if I am wrong !

Looks like that's true. People with no legendary quests (AP, doqck, akshobhya, me) haven't noticed any change, @ivanxxxxxxx (5 ranks) got some stars, @Doombreed (6 ranks) got ~60 stars, @SirLegendary (15 ranks) got ~1000 stars, @nichodemus (21 ranks) got ~2000 stars... (I'm relying on your own words.)
Also, this topic should probably be updated. @Ferret @MrDayCee

3x Kings/Queens - Insane
3x Princes/Princesses - Hard
3x Dukes/Duchesses - Hard
3x Lords/Ladies - Medium
3x Knights - Medium
3x Squires - Easy
3x Serfs - Easy
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I was 99% sure about it, since only Gantic had more stars than me, and the next following me was MrDayCee , with almost 1k stars less. Now situation has changed, the difference has become quite substantial between me and Gantic and even MrDayCee has passed me by 0,5k stars. So yeap, like I said legendary (unattainable) quest got more value.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I am surprised nobody mentioned this yet but Stars should be made visible to the users' profiles shouldn't they? Right now you can only see how many stars you've got when posting. Are there any plans for adding the star stat to the profile along with the rest of the info?

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Doombreed, I agree with you on that point. @boppins, @Ferret, (as a suggestion)can we have our Star count shown in our profiles, maybe next to the place where the total number of quests that we have, is displayed?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@helpo1

I can't be certain, but it's around that much.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Also, the quests for "The Weapon Masters" should be removed from the list as that game has been shut down

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ferret mentioned that Quests which have been taken out (Game Quests, Legacy Quests), will count towards your overall score, but not for the score needed to rank up.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

The only logical solution for the star count display would be something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/sFojPFr.png

It's easy to code, and shouldn't be a problem.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Something like that!

noobzone77
noobzone77
10 posts
Scribe

I think that's a pretty good idea. Gives something extra to work towards and would generally make things that bit more fun!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Doombreed Still in testing stages. This will eventually happen of course.

@nichodemus @armorplayergc Correct, those will be legacy Quests, so won't count to the overall ranking on launch. Think of them as "Extra Credit" Quests.

The biggest boosts will likely be people that had Gold King/Queen. Not many of those.

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

(spam)

Wrong thread. Very, very wrong. :P
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@helpo1 is there a correct thread for spam? Where?

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

@Doombreed - of course there is, but it has to be written neatly enough. And even if there wasn't, a thread whose most frequent visitors are an admin (Ferret) and a mod (Nicho) is most certainly not the correct one. :P

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

btw i just discovered that each easy quest is worth 10 stars

Showing 106-120 of 129