ForumsThe TavernA Farewell to Armor Games

18 10487
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

As of 4/18/16 @ 9:00am PST approximately, I will be permanently closing my account. Now before you all freak out and start going "Oh, AG is so wonderful how could you ever leave? What the hell is wrong with you?", you need to ask yourself "Do you I really want to spend hours of my free time reading and posting either asinine gibberish or snide rhetorical mumbo jumbo? But what about the gaming?" Yeah, glitchy 2D flash games with a six inch or less flash window. That's the very definition of joy. But in all due fareness, there is a small number of nice people here. Sadly, the rest are either illiterate tweens or passive aggressive (or less passive) losers... did I just call them c-word out loud? Of course I did. So don't mind me! Post on, gibberish on, idle on, YAY on, Ju On, screw on, and oh yeah... Screw off. I'm done with this nonsense. I've got hundreds of things I'd rather so with my time. Ok, now let's hear your linguistic bs.

• 18 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Aw, you got my hopes up. Well, welcome back, and I sorely miss your absence already

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Haha oh man whatta jokester lol ROFL xd

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hardy hardy har, Sharky boy. Your cries have beckoned me back from my journeys in the land of the internet, specifically Reddit.

Showing 16-18 of 18