ForumsQuestsCrusaders of the Lost Idols Quests

50 30187
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Will you be victorious in this crusade on Quests for Crusaders of the Lost Idols? Find them all!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17824/media/icon/d04bd8a18a993ca5457f56bb30c3b2f2.png?v=1460410795
Avenge, Farmer Brown!
Beat Monster Greg In Area 10.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17824/media/icon/cdb0697d37dbc92740eecf7a2020ac38.png?v=1460410812
Ohh, Shiny!
Open 5 Chests.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17824/media/icon/9b0c516093f1eadd695ee12f7bbbdb31.png?v=1460410825
Kablooey
Level Nate Dragon To 150 And Reset The World.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17824/media/icon/0d85f80f01506be35f543d9120a0c88e.png?v=1460410838
Crusaders' Got Talent
Buy Your First Talent.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17824/media/icon/1cbd177c35695ef733c5eb4ba856ee67.png?v=1460410858
Gimme Rubies!
Complete 5 Campaign Objectives.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17824/media/icon/135fe6455e8a3545e8f47f80aebd3d04.png?v=1460410869
So Talented!
Unlock Tier 2 Talents.
Hardness: Insane

• 50 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@Bears_Bears_Bears Yes it does refer to the chests you get after beating each boss.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

@nichodemus

Thank you for clarifying that. The quest finally popped a day after I completed it.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

@Olinser nowhere did I perform math for lvl 150. The lvl 150 is used as a baseline to extrapolate your times for lvl 300. I also strongly suspect your estimate of a few days is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. Maybe a month? Probably 3+? If you're lucky?

But anyways, enough about this. Let us know how your plan goes. Let us know when you manage to break 200, 250, etc. You'll find it gets much worse each time. My advice to those out there is to build up 1k idols before trying. You're a lot less likely to be burned imo.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@randomblah - Yeah. Your math is WAY off. Or maybe your setup is just bad.

I have 112 idols. And because of the experience gain for champions, I can tell exactly how long it has taken me.

In 35.5 hours, I am on level 212 and it's not particularly slowing down. I doubt this is going to take more than a week total.

1k idols is still utterly ridiculous to recommend.

3 or 4 hundred max if all you want is the quests.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Excuse me, 116 idols. I dunno why I typed 112. I think I just brain farted because I was on 212

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I agree wholeheartedly with Olinser's take on this game -- the less time spent actually playing it, the better.

That said, what world would be easiest to get to 300? The classic wedge (triangle) formation has one more slot than does diamond, for example ....

I cannot wait for this Sisyphean task to be over with.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

I played before the last 2 zones, but of the first three, triangle has lower base hp(a huuuuuge plus) and has pretty nice bonus stacking. Diamond is really hard to bonus well (and presumably you guys can't do box because you're short idol-wise.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@MrDayCee Will you make ZombIdle badges?

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I am kind of curious about actual gameplay time. I'm at Level 208 and am slowing down to about 15 levels a day in my three quick logins. I figure roughly about a minute of gameplay per level, so that's 208 minutes for this run.

My question is whether or not this strategy (similar to Olinser's) does in fact reduce actual active gameplay. I know it extends the total amount of time significantly, but if you're just trying to get to 300, this seems to be better than resetting and playing through several times. You might get to 300 in fewer days by resetting often, but you would have spent significantly more time actually playing the game, right?

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

Well, while y'all are grinding, this might help you guys(+600% for emo werewolf):

YOUA-REAL-LAWE-SOME

Will probably work for a few days after this post.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

Anyone have suggestions on ideal crusader formation? That is, for idol play and quickly getting through the quests.

Also, I just completed my first run thru, reseting the world with Nate Dragon for my first time and getting that quest. Doing so also gave me a campaign objective, and I am now 1/5 of the way done with the "gimme rubies!" quest. From reading others' posts, it seems like the first reset used to not give you a campaign objective. But, after an update or something, it does now apparently.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I'm using the wedge/triangle formation, and am using a formation suggested by a few other people (rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise)

Panda -- Kaine -- Princess -- Lion
Natalie -- Nate -- Jim
Khouri -- Sasha
Thalia

It seems to be about the best mixture of gold and dps, although with the code Random just posted, maybe I'll have to see how Emo affects everything.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

Thanks for the advice, @bakkart ! Switched my formation to your recommendation and my DPS went up significantly.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

I mean, if you have a frigging 600% item on werewolf(who is an amazing dpser to begin with), you might as well use it.

(Princess)

(Griffon) - Sasha

Emo - (Phoenix) - Jim

Lion - Panda - (Natalie) - Kaine

You can put whatever ya want in place of the parentheses(keeping in mind non-human restriction, and mainly based on gear).

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I tried that formation out and leveled up Emo, but this Emo centered one was only 3.03T dps against my Natalie centered 57.7T dps. I imagine that with other gear and more focused leveling -- and experience -- this would change, but that's a 94% difference right now.

Showing 16-30 of 50