ForumsThe Tavern[dup] Really really need some help though

1 3631
aqsuperman
aqsuperman
5 posts
Nomad

I used to be suck into a certain a game and after sometime i forgot the name so if anyone can help, i would be much thankful

You put your troops in squares and send them out in formation against the enemy formation. The battle is automatic. You can have multiple formation but can only use 1 until the battle is over. Each fomation you create has a limit though, about 1000 or 500 , your types of troops (Human, undead, etc ) and their quipment have a number that combine and make up the total sum which must be lower or equal the formation limit . You can buy a bundle and in each have a variry of equipment. I remember that weapon is vary and units too. Spear, Musket, Short bow, Long bow, Staff........Some special rings allow the wearer to summon undead troops when killed or reduce cast time and you cam have siege engine units too

Oh and you can test your formation against your friend or team up with them ( i think you use the formation with the limit of 500 ) to fight in a special stage.

• 1 Reply
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Any suggestions about what game this could be are to be posted in the original thread over here, please.

Locking this copy thread now.

Showing 1-1 of 1