ForumsThe TavernMy Journeys from the land of the Internet

3 4967
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey-o, fellow forumnauts. I have returned to my homeland after a few months of travelling the internet, specifically Reddit. I have learned many new things, and made many new friends.

-----------

Let's break away from the flowery talk, shall we? Anyways, I came across this website. It's a subdivision of the website Reddit, dedicated to all things AG. But it is abandoned. What are we gonna do about it?

• 3 Replies
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

um...

REVIVAL TIME! oh hey, the head dev of clicker heroes a.k.a @Fragsworth can help with it

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

It's a subdivision of the website Reddit, dedicated to all things AG. But it is abandoned. What are we gonna do about it?
Respect the fact that there isn't much point to having a reddit-AG community when we've got the AG Community community, and aknowledge that the mere lack of activity is not what caused it to become inactive?
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Honestly, I think having another place to hang out is rather pointless. We already have the forums and the chat to hang out in. We don't really need more places to fragment ourselves into.

Also reddit isn't exactly the best place to hang out (in terms of layout). But you didn't here this from me.

Showing 1-3 of 3