ForumsQuestsHero Simulator: Idle Adventures Quests

64 44625
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Work your way into this idle adventure and become a Hero by achieving all these Quests for Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/6f0c74983d129e7b1cd255f6ec06bed0.png?v=1463114888
Heroic Reign Starter
Reach Level 10.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/ad45ef6f4e6385ce4c37b481c3f3f838.png?v=1463114926
Junior Financial Planner
Invest 5 Times.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/0e99ad06517f4cd7538d5f62cf76af26.png?v=1463114966
Walking Armory
Buy 20 Items.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/2aed2eed777e83b434718351d45b8c07.png?v=1463115029
Demosthenes Reborn
Hire 10 Recruits.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/3d9d36723b6c1d66dbc96c36254685c9.png?v=1463114996
To Infinity And Beyond!
Reset Your Journey Once.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/17998/media/icon/72de4769e6612ba1a2377fba1c649841.png?v=1463115063
Interstellar Explorer
Complete The In-Game Quest "Search For New Worlds".
Hardness: Hard

• 64 Replies
randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

Done with this abomination of a game.

Some tips:
Don't bother resetting.
Investment banking is king
My benchmarks were 7 15 and 20-25(extremely risk averse).
Lock in low rates from investment risk events and cash out during profit multipliers(or to continue compounding).
Start by investing in the best deal first(e.g. a III with 5%).
The all investments lower risk event is applied once for all investments and disappears if investments are refreshed or the event ends.
Invest <0.1% of resources into quest if you're bored. After about 100-200 levels, main point of quest upgrades is to reduce time (min=0.05).

miklothegamer
miklothegamer
348 posts
Count

I'm finding investments even slower than before now, I'm losing 5%'s left and right. I've done like 15 investments so far today and I'm at the exact same $$ amount as when I started. Anyone else finding this? I'm sure you are all done these horrible quests by now and never looked back... I can't wait to join you guys.

Clinoman
Clinoman
12 posts
Archduke

A quick question, if I'm not playing in the moment, does the quests continue to complete? I don't mean that the game should be open in the background while I do something else, but actually closing the tab/window. Just wanna make sure it's not bugged.

kimge
kimge
1 posts
Prince

"all Investment risk reduction" event doesn't work for new quests after completion of last one and after getting another (when timer ends)

what i mean: "all Investments reduced by x%" starts. after that i finish an Investment. the new would have y% risk without reduction. i would expect that i can invest with risk (y-x)% but i think the reduction for that new quest isn't calculated so i must invest with risk y%. It's similar when timer of an Investment runs out of time and i get a new Investment.
the news event with a particular reduction for an Investment class works as i expected/described with (y-x)%.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@miklothegamer
It definitely feels like low 5% risk investments, fail at a rate much higher than 5%. I seem to notice I am most successful when I invest with risk of 10% to 20%. But, since I haven't taken any statistics, it's all just conjecture and feelings.

@Clinoman
Quests continue to complete even if close out of the game or do something else. However the game saves and loads in a strange way. It looks like the game saves locally to you computer and then loads your local save first, but then immediately after loading you local save, the game pings the server and loads an online save. It appears that the quests update their timers only after loading the online save. But, in short, your quests should be further along when you return, even if you are doing something else.

@kimge
So you are saying that the game states, "Y% reduction for all investments." The first investment will have a reduction, but if you finish the first investment during that time and start a second investment, the second investment won't have the reduction? I wouldn't be surprised if it's a bug or just an unclear news statement.

Clinoman
Clinoman
12 posts
Archduke

@Reton8
Thanks, it seemed weird that after a couple of hours nothing has changed, but now, after a few days of waiting and checking, I am sure that the game is absolutely 'idle'.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

You know that feeling when you've been hitting yourself in the head with a ball-peen hammer for two hours and then stop? Nothing compared to getting the final quest in this "game" and being able to say goodbye to it forever ....

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You know that feeling when you've been hitting yourself in the head with a ball-peen hammer for two hours and then stop?

Yes I do.
I have to agree with the rest of the users here. Even if idle games weren't that boring (which is subjective, admittedly) the problem is the exorbitant amount of time it takes to earn those quests. Especially considering idle games in which you don't do anything.

I am going to refrain from pursuing the quests of that game for the sake of my sanity, as it is

llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

@PsychoXD

Once you get past hero level 50 or so, you should be relying pretty much entirely on investments for your income. Quests provide abysmally low returns for the amount you spend on them, so don't even bother with them.

Resetting is also just a waste of time. Hero souls only increase the profits from quests - i.e. useless. However you do need 10 hero souls to unlock certain aspects of the game, so I'd suggest that once you cross level 100+, you can buy the Hero's Right spell in the magic shop (using 30 stamps). None of the other items in the magic shop are useful anyway, so there's no point saving stamps for anything else.

As far as investment risk is concerned, for level 1 and 2 try to invest only if risk is below 20%. For level 3 you can try going for risk up to 30%, but anything above that is not a good idea.

So basically all you need to do is run the game in the background while you're on the comp, and periodically check to see if there are any low-risk investments. Don't expect to get the quest anytime soon unless you're staring at the screen non-stop - it took me about 2 months.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

The quest for resetting didn't pop for me i used heroic order (stamps) to access the guild and got 15 spirits. Also i noticed this game was update on Kongregate but not yet here and i tried it out. Its got active things like a boss that appears (not sure how after x levels?) Guilds have perks and the spirits do more. Would be nice here. It seems game slows alot after level 100 took me awhile to get near buying underworld raid and I expect the next one to be even more of a jump.

Invests are key. Watch out for those new reports. I often invest if risk under 10% for low and 15% for high but if I have been waiting for awhile and the investments don't show for a long time and show with something like 20-25% I just need to it's only chance to progress.

Anyway I'ts an idle game and i have other things to keep busy but It seems like "idle investment simulator" well i know how big business is now with risking stocks.

Cofmo
Cofmo
14 posts
Prince

PRO TIP for the last update..

Now enemies spawn every minute. Rewards from enemies are usually crap BUT I noticed that when a quest is about to be completed (just 1-2 minutes before it is completed) the enemy that spawn has a huge reward, about 3-10 times the reward of the quest.

You should hit the enemy until is life reaches 1 point, then wait until it is fully recharged. Then hit again and wait again. You should be able to gain 100x or more the reward of the quest that is about to be completed and unlock the next quest.

Hope this is useful for those who're trying to achieve "Interstellar explore".

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

@Cofmo Are you able to see perks and reset? Those options are locked to me now. The monster thing was cool at first but its quite annoying now. I am trying to do the hard Interstellar explore quest in game its the last one I don't even know how far I am nearing "journey to the astral plains". and then figure out how to rebirth after it. It takes alot of investing to get here.

Also why when using buying the spells to reset don't trigger quest?

bibobabubobu
bibobabubobu
4 posts
Justiciar

It is impossible for me to archive the last 2 quests, because here is no real "online save".
It seems, that the Saveprocess needs cookies or i dont know, but everytime I come back in game, i have to start from the beginning.
And I had to find that out after playing this game for over 15 hours.
It would be nice, if the onlinesave would be with logging into armorgames account, like all the other longplay games do.

omegaprototype
omegaprototype
26 posts
King

I deeply want to thank all the users who provide guides and tips to overcome this horrible game with a little less pain. I see that the majority of quest hunters hate idle games and I’m inclined to bet that this is both the worst “idle” and worst quest game in the entire platform. You ran out of “gameplay” in less than 2 hours, yet the game can take over 2 weeks to complete, mechanics are atrocious, no in-game activity outside investment is profitable, % are completely messed up (I have the same success ratio for missions I picked under 10% risk to the ones in under 50% risk) since I failed several missions with 5% risk, there are constant soft locks and bugs within the play through, skipping or forwarding activities (in-game quest) may corrupt your file and finally, if crashes that forces you refresh weren’t enough ads are unskipable.

Tips for current gameplay: de-activate auto-save feature, it may save inside a softlock and mess up your entire game, save manually only after successful events. Follow all in-game quest before doing upgrades or purchases; game punish you for getting ahead with a softlock if a quest pops up demanding to achieve something already done. Don’t waste your currency upgrading missions; the profit ratio never catches up with investment profit. Only focus in gold investment and if you need honor convert a certain gold% to honor.

Following the advice of TiSe88: to achieve the last quest you need 33 stages of gold if you consider 1M to be stage one, and 1B to be stage two, then a, b, c… x,y,z, AA, BB, CC… FF. it would be until FF that you will purchase the last mission and then WAIT around 36hours of Cooldown to complete it as an in-game quest.

If admins have any mercy for their players never again give quest to this kind of games.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I cant rebirth and im level 190ish I tried another new account and it seem you need to do ingame events to access it.

Got task to join guild im already in all so can;t complete.So im screwed as i can't complete these tasks since im far in game. Why is it fair for me to lose all progress because of this. Not to mention i can't clear cache cause it effects my money gain.

These enemys are a pain could have perk to do damage but no i cant cause i not unlocked it. This game gonna take me a year to do. Just invest make cash and eventually get there. Then lastly deleted save make new one do up to point i can rebirth even though i have did the quick rebirth once.

This is just shameful now it has been like half a year i reported these issues. Read game comments others have similar issue. If you can tell the game dev how to retroactively make these task with the pre-reqs done already count so more people are screwed over in this game.

Im not normally one to rant about broken games or how hard getting quests are. Doubt anything will be done anyway.

Showing 46-60 of 64