ForumsNews and FeedbackIdeas for upgrading Armor Games 2

3 5525
rico682
rico682
34 posts
Treasurer

Second part of my marathon.

Overall bug report button:

There is one button that let you flag game, but no button that let you report website bug.Can we add flag website button to report potential glitches?

Easter eggs:

Hidden things from web designers hidden touch armor games text messages or touch graphics.

Private profile options:

In edit profile we can add option to give someone permission to see some things on our profile e.g:Only Me,Friends,Everyone.
Also you can made e.g only your friends chat on your profile, or only you can chat under your profile, or even make only friends see your quests.Admins can if they want make that unlocking with rank level.
Tip:Admins obviously can see user quests and other.

Quest sorting on profile:

We can sort now quests in quest library, but If we want to found one our quest we must search touch other.Can we add an option to sort our quests like in library, or for better upgrade make an option to share our quests from all (not in about).

Game of the week:

I'm not sure, but if there is game of the day?Did designers decided to don't made
game of the week?

For more advises check my profile:
Press it.

P.S: HahiHa now I will share my ideas in "News and Feedback".

Copyright rico682 copying original ideas and saying -I'm their author! is punished by rules of privacy police and armor games originality.

• 3 Replies
rico682
rico682
34 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to be blessed!

rico682
rico682
34 posts
Treasurer

Not really.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

There is one button that let you flag game, but no button that let you report website bug.Can we add flag website button to report potential glitches?
It's simpler to just tell the staff what's wrong in one of three different ways already available to you.

Hidden things from web designers hidden touch armor games text messages or touch graphics.
I have no idea what a touch graphic would be, but how can you be sure we don't have them? They're supposed to be hidden, right?

Also you can made e.g only your friends chat on your profile, or only you can chat under your profile, or even make only friends see your quests.
Doesn't that sort of defeat the whole purpose?

I'm not sure, but if there is game of the day?Did designers decided to don't made
game of the week?
Well, yeah, probably.

This response is a subsidiary of Fish Preferred Industries™
Showing 1-3 of 3