ForumsNews and FeedbackUpdated Forums

1 4281
SkinnyWhiteManX
SkinnyWhiteManX
1 posts
Peasant

Hello, I think that armor games should get a forum update. The forums are nice but compared to other forums I feel armor games lacks quality. Some specific areas it lacks are: Hard to locate specific areas, I am new to the forums and I don't know how to even reply to people forum post to congratulate someones art work(If replying to someone is even possible). Armor games also doesn't support 'liking' peoples post; if I agree with what someones says I think I should be able to like what they said. I am not to sure about this before I go on and rant about it but do we have our own personal board? Like enjin gives each user a personal board were they can share their personal opinions and personalize their accounts. Those are some of the few things that should be updated. Thank you
-Skinny

• 1 Reply
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Thanks for the input @SkinnyWhiteManX

The forums just went through a visual overhaul, actually. We are thinking of adding new features, like a visual cue as to when a thread has new posts since you last read it.

Are you referring to a "quote" button? So you can "quote" someone and it will automatically paste their response in a quoted format in the reply box?

We haven't talked about a reputation or "liking" system internally, but it sounds interesting.

You do have your own personal board, or really, a comment section. If you go to your player profile, you'll see. Look here: http://armorgames.com/user/SkinnyWhiteManX -- the profile page is something we need to overhaul, visually, as well.

Showing 1-1 of 1