ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman RPG (2016)

721 165034
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I allow as many players as possible. Registrations are open!

Now...

Does.. Does anyone remember The Superhuman RPG? Way back about 4 years ago?

I admit, I didn't think I would be opening this game again. But then I think of the fun I had hosting it when I was fourteen. I started this RPG back when I was thirteen, I believe, and it had been a blast to play with my players.

Now that I'm almost eighteen (at the time of this OP), maybe I want to give this another try.

If you are aware of what I do here in the forums (and I really mean, aware. So skip past if you don't know anything about me):

[My ideas are all fizzed out at the moment. I will continue to update, though it DEFINITELY will be infrequent. What I'm sure, though, is that The Superhuman requires more improvisation than my own story. So it takes less of an effort, not that it detracts from how much I want to host this game.]

---

"A human figure rose and fell, its chest swelling slightly. It looked up, not knowing what it would look at in this darkness. Then a voice spoke into its head, and the figure screamed out, its body writhing in pain.

The figure stepped out into the light. It breathed in..

And something small fell out of its womb.

And it breathed out. It smiled and more fell from its body.

And more.

And more."

"You kiddin' me?"

A thirteen-year-old boy jumped in shock, as he looked at the source of the voice that startled him.

A woman, sat opposite him, stared at him with a quizzical and mocking look.

"That's how the first superhuman came to be?" said the woman.

The boy nodded fervently. "Yes! You've gotta believe me!"

"This is ****ing ridiculous."

The woman stepped out as the boy continued to shout, pleading for her approval. She slammed the door behind and shook her head. She looked around, the city bustling about her.

Superhumans were everywhere. She saw a few men and women in a construction site, lifting fifteen-metre bars of metal in each hand, walking about. The woman could hear chattering and laughter among them.

Cars streaked by in front of her, but there were many, racing past the cars. A lot of them wore business suits, T-shirts, shorts, jeans. Normal people, she thought.

She heard a booming voice coming from her left. She turned and looked as the glass walls of the town hall burst into shards as the mayor stepped out to view, red fury in his face. She heard a sigh coming from behind the mayor as the glass shards floated back to where they originally were.

The woman heard another scream, something ten times softer than the booming voice, coming from in front of her as a man in black snatched a woman's purse away. The man looked back, summoned a flicker of flame and threw a ball of fire at the woman. She ducked out of the way and sent her hand out. The man grunted as his grip on the purse loosened. He put his hands to the sides of his head and screamed in agonizing pain. The woman picked her purse up and fired a shimmering wave of force at the man, knocking him towards the road.

Where did they come from? she thought.

---

I hope the story above can explain the setting and tone of this whole RPG.

Now, I allow as many players as possible. I will try to keep track of everyone, but I need to have you do something for me. First off, fill it this sheet.

Name: (Insert)
Sex: Male/Female
Superpower: (Anything within reason)
---
Biography: (Please keep it concise. I can't read walls and walls of text. It should include your past, personality and how you came to be in the present.)
---
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
---
HP: 20/20

Then, what I type below your sheet, please quote it and post it. I will also do the same for you.

---

I hope I can update once every day. I will try my best.

• 721 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Donary Trunton
Sex: Trans-man
Superpower: Spoon manipulation
---
Biography: Was kicked out of high school from his extreme spoon fetish. After being kicked out, he stupidly jumped down a well and became unconscious. It was when he woke up that he found himself with his unusual power of spoon manipulation. When he returned to the surface using spoons as picks, he immediately got a job at the local cafe as a dishwasher.
---
XP: 2/20
---
HP: 12/20
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons

I attempt to tackle the man heading for me, holding the butterfly knife to his throat. "I don't want to see you move another muscle, bud!"

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Name: Hephaestus
Sex: Male
Superpower: Ash Mimicry
---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
XP: 8/20
---
HP: 16/20
---
Inventory:
Torchlight
Water bottle (3/4)
Some snacks
First aid kit

You reabsorbed the ash, feeling slightly wet and sticky as the ash returned into your body. Ash went in, but not any fluids. They stayed outside.
You went to Matt and tried to tend to Matt's wounds as best as you could. Unfortunately, you didn't know enough about injuries to treat something this severe. You could see an inch of bone across his forearms with muscles twining and twisted in between. At least there wasn't any blood, since the wounds were cauterised. The best you could do was feed him some water.
Ambulance and police had arrived. Most of the paramedics had taken Matt and the assailant away while one tended to the boss's superficial wounds. You noticed that one of the paramedics laid her hands on Matt and saw bone and muscle growing back, but at a slow pace. You could guess that it would probably take a few days of healing actively before he was fully recovered. As for the assailant, hah, who cares? you thought.
The police had talked to the employees and employer, asking general questions and eyewitness accounts.
"Hey, you!" the boss shouted once the questions were over. "Come 'ere. You too, John!"

'It must be dark already', I think. I throw a glance to the window front of the shop. Then I turn and come a little bit closer, looking at the boss. "Alright, but make it quick." Hunger and fatigue are making me slightly irascible.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: (Benjamin Vincent) Dolan
Superpower: Control over Gravity
---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
His parents are probably fine
What.
His restaurant is probably fine

---
XP: 1/20
---
---
Inventory:
Shovel

( Hopefully you're fine with me discussing this RPG more than actually playing it)

Sure, I'd be happy to.

(Also I noticed something, Both my and R2's characters seem to have gotten the short end of the stick in terms of first opponents, Hephaestus chased a drugged up goblin through the neighborhood, John steele encountered a redead from legend of zelda, Axorez fought a colossus rip off, while Donary just fought some gangstas, atleast they kinda beat him up a litte, mine was a little less action packed, considering I just beat him up and gave him no chance to retaliate, but I guess the spaceship thing makes up for it I guess, I got to see that I can destroy the world at level 20, which is good)

Ah well, I guess it's my fault for not setting up cool encounters. All of this is improvised on the spot. But I'm pretty sure you'll come up against stronger enemies than before the stronger you become.

(This amount of questions is probably overwhelming, but what do you think about my idea of an illusionistic teleporting green-sewage-knife wielding maniac?)

That's cool. I'm probably gonna put it in the RPG somewhere with a bit of tweaking.

(Also, one last thing, what can I do with my powers? At the moment I seem to be only able to use it to aid me in beating up superhumans, atleast it's a little better than what John Steele can do in battle, but it's still not a whole lot I can do with it.)

Right now, you can probably create singularities up to a certain range, though it would be weak right now. Don't worry, I can set you up with something for your power. I have another upgrade for John in mind.

My intention was to get on top of him and pin him while I punched his face in.
But brawling with him works aswell.

I contemplate whether or not I could get away with murder, but I decide not to once I realize there are neighbors close by, so I just call the police, and get something to hit this wacko with if he gets up again.

I call up the 119 police.

"Hey, some person just came up to my door and pretended to be the mail man, so I opened up and it tried to shove a fireball in my face, then I beat it up and now it's unconscious, I would appreciate it if you could come in here to help me with this situation (Before I decide to bury it alive), and yes, he has no mail to deliver to me so I didn't just accidentally beat up the mail man, It's in (Where I am).

I also try to remember if I have a shovel or axe stored away, so that I may carry them while going on with my day because something is onto me, or because I could go onto a murdering spree or something, I also try as hard as I can to remember if I have neighbors and the layout of my house.

I like how you refer to the mail man as an 'it'.

You called the police, making sure that the man didn't wake up. You reported to the responder about what happened just now.

"What?" the responder said. "It?"

After you were done, you put your phone down and turned to where the mail man was. He wasn't there anymore.

You ran to see where he went, but there was no one to be found. He had run off.

You did have a shovel. You walked out to your lovely somewhat small garden and headed to your shed. You picked out a shovel.

You knew about the neighbourhood. You lived in a bungalow, with the garden you passed through. Your neighbours had bungalows as well, and there were guard posts every few acres. The entrance to the neighbourhood had a few more guards than the smaller posts. You could tell that there was a bit too much money spent in security. Despite that, (if you were going on a rampage) you were here.

Also, you probably thought that taking a shovel would arouse suspicion in the police when they eventually arrive.

===

Name: Axorez
Superpower: Ice Magic
---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
XP: 3/20
---
HP: 13/20

I hope soon! I want to make ice beams and weld icy stuff from thin air.
How does EXP gain work by the way?

XP gained is up to what the character had achieved or overcome, whether it be an obstacle or a flying fire-breathing half-dragon. Also creativity. I kind of liken this RPG to a creativity contest. How much XP you would get depends on how effective you overcome that problem. Sure, an ice bolt might do the trick, but there could be more ways than just an ice bolt.

I see if anything near is throwable. As it's a parking lot, i'd doubt.

If any: I throw it.
If none: I try encasing him on ice as much as i can. Start from the legs.

As you've guessed, there were nothing to throw in the parking lot other than cars. You tried encasing him in ice instead. It didn't work out the way you'd expected. You cast out a spray of ice at his legs. You started to see ice coalesce around his feet, but as you aimed further up, you saw nothing. You noticed water under his feet.

Right, you thought.

Your father brought you back while throwing fireballs, though it didn't help; they were still being absorbed.

===

---
Biography: Was kicked out of high school from his extreme spoon fetish. After being kicked out, he stupidly jumped down a well and became unconscious. It was when he woke up that he found himself with his unusual power of spoon manipulation. When he returned to the surface using spoons as picks, he immediately got a job at the local cafe as a dishwasher.
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons

I attempt to tackle the man heading for me, holding the butterfly knife to his throat. "I don't want to see you move another muscle, bud!"

You attempted to tackle the man heading for you, but instead of doing what you wanted, the man did it for you, to you.

A Pulse member turned to cast out something, but a knife thrown to his throat stopped you from seeing what it was.

"Now," your attacker said. "Come with me."

===

---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
---
Inventory:
Torchlight
Water bottle (3/4)
Some snacks
First aid kit

'It must be dark already', I think. I throw a glance to the window front of the shop. Then I turn and come a little bit closer, looking at the boss. "Alright, but make it quick." Hunger and fatigue are making me slightly irascible.

I'm probably holding it until John replies. (I felt like there wasn't enough cooperation between you two. Hmm.. I'll think of something.)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons

"Aw geez. I must be very popular today." I comment. "Listen, dude. I don't even know who you are or if I can trust you. Plus I'm going to get a bunch of spoons and they're kind of important to me."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
---

I try firing an ice bolt at the wall.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons

"Aw geez. I must be very popular today." I comment. "Listen, dude. I don't even know who you are or if I can trust you. Plus I'm going to get a bunch of spoons and they're kind of important to me."

The man rolled his eyes out of annoyance, then his head rolled off his neck. The bat man had somehow sneaked behind him and lopped his head off with his wooden axe.

You would still think of his wooden axe after all of this was over (if you stayed alive).

He stared at you for a moment before shaking his head. Somehow, he felt ballsy and went for the truck. You looked at his wooden axe turn into a warhammer and smashed into the windscreen. You saw glass shards slightly cutting into his exposed skin, but you could tell that he was battle-hardy.

"Yen!" the woman shouted as she rushed out into the open. Seeing around you, it actually was safe to move forward; you didn't see any of the Axes attacking at them. They were focusing on getting whatever they wanted from the warehouse.

"Scar, oh Scar," the woman, Yen, said from behind the truck. "Get your own water. Go!"

The truck driver was struggling with the bat man.

===

---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
He's waiting.

---
---

Ok, by green sewage knife I don't mean some thing you put in a pipe or something I mean a knife, which continuously spits out sewage that is green,if somebody is struck the person will probably get a massive infection and die.

Yes, I will get to that once someone here reaches level 3 or higher, at least.

I assume we're golems in this game, or can I give people heart attacks with singularities?
If so that would be actually really good.

So far, you felt that you could, but something would keep you from doing so. It was probably your limited power hindering you.

(Also I've noticed that john and hephaestus met, so if I ever meet another player in a murky forest or a cave can I attempt to murder them or should I control my impulses?)

HMMPH. I'd hate for you to kill my players, but we'll see.

I put the shovel back so I don't cause any suspicion.

I wait in the living room, I grab a banana or something while waiting for a knock at the door or anything of the sort.

I look at the clock and if it's near 8AM I give my main chef a call.

You waited in the living room for something to happen. Then you checked the clock.

8 am, you thought.

You gave your main chef a call. A few moments later, someone picked up.

"Ah yes?" the voice said. You could recognise the main chef's voice.

===

---
---
---

I try firing an ice bolt at the wall.

I'm sorry, but what wall? If you're wondering about the wall that was blocking you, the man hadn't moved the wall since you froze his feet in place.

The man started to form black around his arm like a hammer, aiming for the ice around his feet.

===

Name: John Steele
Superpower: Active Healing
---
Biography: I lived with my mother and sisters and I grew up close to the forest so me and my sisters would usually go adventuring, but one day I fell down a side of a cliff and broke my leg, but as my sisters were trying to find a way down to me I saw my leg start to form itself back into what it previously looked like. That's when I found out about my power and after that I did a good deal of working out in the gym. Nothing to fancy, just simple weights and a self defense class every now and again. I have kept my power hidden, so that I can live a regular life, and today I work at a burger joint as one of the cooks.
---
XP: 7/20
---
---
$100

(Sorry for the late response. And I have to admit... I didn't know I was working together with Hephestus till the fight was over haha, I decided to read the others stories as well and put two and two together. I'll be more cooperative from now on I thought I was fighting with an NPC.)

I look at the ash man. He seems kind of damp, and I move closer to the boss to see what he wants. He was useless throughout most of the event but non the less he is still the person who gives me money.

To be fair, I didn't tell you that you two were working together. If I told you, it would ruin it.

"John, and you," your boss said, turning to the ash man as well. "Thank you."

You saw him pull out a wad of cash.

"This is for compensation."

You could probably get a hint that the boss didn't want to say anything more.

($100)

(Don't know what use you can find for money, but oh well.)

"Well, John. We still need you to cook. So come along."

The boss walked back to the restaurant. The police was just about done by then.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Torchlight
Water bottle (3/4)
Some snacks
First aid kit

"John, and you," the boss said, turning to you. "Thank you."

You saw him pull out some money.

($100)

(You could probably find a use for it. Who knows?)

The boss turned around and headed back to the restaurant. The police was almost done with everything here.

Now more than ever, after chasing a goblin and attacking its parent and suffocating a man with ash, you felt genuinely tired.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Torchlight
Water bottle (3/4)
Some snacks
First aid kit
$100

"John, and you," the boss said, turning to you. "Thank you."
You saw him pull out some money.
($100)
(You could probably find a use for it. Who knows?)
The boss turned around and headed back to the restaurant. The police was almost done with everything here.
Now more than ever, after chasing a goblin and attacking its parent and suffocating a man with ash, you felt genuinely tired.

I take the money with a nod, then turn to the employee named John and say "Thank you for your help." I walk away and out of the burger joint, try to find a small takeaway where I can buy something to eat while walking home. My plans are to go home, roughly clean up the living room, tend to my wounds and go to sleep. I'll call someone for the door and window tomorrow.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons

I'm going to throw my spoon toward the driver once more. Hopefully I'll be able to hit him and not the 'bat guy'.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---

HMMPH. I'd hate for you to kill my players, but we'll see.

Maybe I'll turn into a supervillain and kill your players.

I'm sorry, but what wall? If you're wondering about the wall that was blocking you, the man hadn't moved the wall since you froze his feet in place.

I'm trying to destroy the blockade. But nevermind.

The man started to form black around his arm like a hammer, aiming for the ice around his feet.

I try to encase his legs again, hopefully with the arm and hammer too, the time he destroys it. I also prepare to dodge in case he can throw the hammer.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Torchlight
Water bottle (3/4)
Some snacks
First aid kit
$100

I take the money with a nod, then turn to the employee named John and say "Thank you for your help." I walk away and out of the burger joint, try to find a small takeaway where I can buy something to eat while walking home. My plans are to go home, roughly clean up the living room, tend to my wounds and go to sleep. I'll call someone for the door and window tomorrow.

You took the money, thanked John for his help and walked away. You went to buy some Chinese food and walked back home, eating out of the box (I've never eaten in the U.S. You eat Chinese food in some box, right?).

You finally reached home. It was evening (despite the incident happening just now was set in the morning, but it was retconned for the game's sake). You tended to your wounds, sealing them up nicely and cleaned your room. You took out the glass and went to sleep.

(HP recovered)

The goblin looked at you with its floating head.

You woke up early in the morning, fresh and awake. You wore your work clothes, and you were ready to go to work.

===

---
He's waiting.

---
---
HP: 20/20 {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}

No worries, as long as I don't encounter anybody while I'm in a cave in the middle of nowhere with an axe and a shovel.

Well, that might be a problem.

(Also you might have noticed the thing next to my HP, it's supposed to be a health bar, can I keep it? Also does it look ok?)

Sure, go ahead. But I made some tweaks to it.

"Hello (Name), today something posed as the mailman and tried to kill me, I beat it up and I called the police, they're probably going to arrive here soon, It ran away while I was calling the police though, I probably can't leave until they check the situation here, so I'm going to run a little late, do you have the keys?"

If yes: "Well, then can you take over for me while I'm here?"

If no: "Well, that's a shame, I guess I'm going to run a little late, hopefully it's not a big deal."

Before I hang up, I ask him if he knows anything about the incident which ocurred recently

"Also do you know anything about something posing as a mailman in order to try to kill people?"

If no: "I guess something could be starting right now, be careful"

If yes: "Well what is it? (insert), thanks for the info, don't forget to watch your back."

After the following I hang up and continue to wait for the police to show up.

"A mailman?" the chef said. "Yeah, I got the keys. Don't worry."

"No," the chef said. "Don't know anything about the mailman. Thanks for the heads up, boss."

You waited for a minute more before the police had arrived. They knocked on the door and you went to open it. The cop looked towards you.

"Sir, where's the attacker?"

He looked down and saw the blood that spewed out of the mailman.

"You wanna get me up to speed?"

===

---
---
XP: 5/20
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
4 spoons

I'm going to throw my spoon toward the driver once more. Hopefully I'll be able to hit him and not the 'bat guy'.

You sent your spoon towards the driver, driving it into his throat. It went in about an inch into his throat, and he gagged from the spoon and blood. He convulsed before he stopped.

(3 XP)

"I said," Yen said. "GO!"

Then you heard rummaging from behind the truck. The bat man now went into the truck and behind.

===

---
---
---

Maybe I'll turn into a supervillain and kill your players.

Oh no.

I try to encase his legs again, hopefully with the arm and hammer too, the time he destroys it. I also prepare to dodge in case he can throw the hammer.

Encasing his legs? No problem.

Encasing his hammer arm? Not so easy.

You sprayed ice over where the hammer was, but it was already moving. Ice couldn't form around the hammer as he brought it down to destroy the ice at his feet. You spraying ice at his feet now couldn't keep up with the ice broken by the hammer. He looked towards you with a frown.

"Ax," your dad said. "We need to move. Now."

This time, the man formed a wall behind you and your dad, then slowly formed an arena around. It encased you, your dad and the man. It was a circular arena without a roof.

The man, free from your ice, sprinted towards you. He would be about 20 feet away from you if you shot an ice bolt or something.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
4 spoons

(Yen is the Axes woman right? And I assume Scar is the woman I'm currently working for.)

I just go ahead and jump into the drivers seat and push the original driver out of the seat after taking the spoon from his throat or whatever it hit.

I check around the front for anything of use; keys, papers, weapons, spoons, etc.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---

Oh no.

Oh yes. I'll advocate Genocide. Just don't have someone with a super disingerator beam and invinsible and invisible shield come into my secret HQ and kill me.

Encasing his legs? No problem.

Encasing his hammer arm? Not so easy.

You sprayed ice over where the hammer was, but it was already moving. Ice couldn't form around the hammer as he brought it down to destroy the ice at his feet. You spraying ice at his feet now couldn't keep up with the ice broken by the hammer. He looked towards you with a frown.

"Ax," your dad said. "We need to move. Now."

This time, the man formed a wall behind you and your dad, then slowly formed an arena around. It encased you, your dad and the man. It was a circular arena without a roof.

The man, free from your ice, sprinted towards you. He would be about 20 feet away from you if you shot an ice bolt or something.

"Let's, but how?" I reply to dad. I try making several ice needles out of thin air, no less, and throw it at the man. See how it affects him.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

(I've never eaten in the U.S. You eat Chinese food in some box, right?)

I think they do, yes At least in takeaways.

You took the money, thanked John for his help and walked away. You went to buy some Chinese food and walked back home, eating out of the box.
You finally reached home. It was evening. You tended to your wounds, sealing them up nicely and cleaned your room. You took out the glass and went to sleep.
(HP recovered)
The goblin looked at you with its floating head.
You woke up early in the morning, fresh and awake. You wore your work clothes, and you were ready to go to work.

(I took the liberty of deleting my improvised travel backpack from my inventory, as I won't be needing this for work (if everything goes well of course))

After taking a cup of strong black coffee, I make a few calls and try to organize for the door and window to be repaired as soon as possible. As soon as I finish the calls, I go and take the metro to work.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
5 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [5]

(Yen is the Axes woman right? And I assume Scar is the woman I'm currently working for.)

You're correct.

I just go ahead and jump into the drivers seat and push the original driver out of the seat after taking the spoon from his throat or whatever it hit.

I check around the front for anything of use; keys, papers, weapons, spoons, etc.

You jumped into the truck, pulling out your spoon. You checked around for anything of use.

There was a few documents in the glove box and the car key in the ignition lock. At the bottom, you could see a crowbar and a pistol. (Retcon) Having a slight knowledge of pistols in movies and games, you checked the magazine and the pistol had about 5 bullets left.

You could hear things being smashed and things being thrown around in the back. You could the bat man looking back at you, frowning and beckoning you.

===

---
He's sherlock.

---
---
HP: 20/20 {IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII}

Alright, no problem.
(Also, what happens when you die, or will you do everything to prevent that?)

Just like in Dungeons and Dragons, you die permanently but without any death saves. Of course, I wouldn't like my players to die, but if they die, it'll happen.

"It ran off while I was calling the police, you should probably get some samples of it's blood though."

"If they didn't tell you already, it posed as a mailman, I opened the door, it had a fireball in it's hand, and it tried to shove it in my face, I dodged and knocked him out, and I called the police, while I was calling the police it ran away and now I do not know where it went."

The policeman nodded.

"Alright, we'll need you to be outside of the house for a moment. We'll investigate this situation quickly, and then you can go back."

(Interrupt at this point if you actually want to stay. Actually, interrupt at any point if it's possible to do so, not when an attack is coming right at you [all you can do at this point is dodge] but when you'd have time to react. This is still an RPG, but it tends a bit more towards an RP instead)

You were escorted out of the house and the police went about their business.

"Sir," the same policeman said to you. "Does the name Todd the Todd ring any bells?"

===

---
---
---

"Let's, but how?" I reply to dad. I try making several ice needles out of thin air, no less, and throw it at the man. See how it affects him.

"We'll find a way," your dad said, and transformed into his bear form. At this point, your dad acted more like a superpower ally than a father in this situation.

You made several ice needles, all a length of a foot, and threw it at the man. Two missed, but three hit, though as you expected, the needles were absorbed into the man.

Your dad brought out his paws and swiped at the man. He moved to the side and swung his hammer arm at his side. Your dad was flung to the side, coughing as he tried to get up.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

(I took the liberty of deleting my improvised travel backpack from my inventory, as I won't be needing this for work (if everything goes well of course))

Alright, cool.

After taking a cup of strong black coffee, I make a few calls and try to organize for the door and window to be repaired as soon as possible. As soon as I finish the calls, I go and take the metro to work.

As you took your first sip of your morning coffee, you felt a rush and shook yourself slightly. Strong stuff, you thought as you drank it all. You made a few calls and organized repairs for the door and window. Then you though to yourself, I probably need money for that. Maybe insurance would cover it.

You took the metro to work. Some kids were laughing a little too loudly, screw it, it was too loud, and playing their music that spread across the train car.

You stepped and headed off to your workplace.

(Describe your workplace as you see fit. To be honest, I don't know what a steelworks looks like and what the workers do. Ugh, I sound so incompetent as a GM.)

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---

Todd the Todd

u wot m8

"We'll find a way," your dad said, and transformed into his bear form. At this point, your dad acted more like a superpower ally than a father in this situation.

You made several ice needles, all a length of a foot, and threw it at the man. Two missed, but three hit, though as you expected, the needles were absorbed into the man.

Your dad brought out his paws and swiped at the man. He moved to the side and swung his hammer arm at his side. Your dad was flung to the side, coughing as he tried to get up.

Multiple items also get absorbed no problem. Let's try something large instead. I try making a large(at my best), single square block of ice and throw it at him. I hope dad's okay.
EDIT: If it succeds, i do it again. If not, i fire another good ol' Ice bolt.

Showing 136-150 of 721