ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman RPG (2016)

721 165305
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I allow as many players as possible. Registrations are open!

Now...

Does.. Does anyone remember The Superhuman RPG? Way back about 4 years ago?

I admit, I didn't think I would be opening this game again. But then I think of the fun I had hosting it when I was fourteen. I started this RPG back when I was thirteen, I believe, and it had been a blast to play with my players.

Now that I'm almost eighteen (at the time of this OP), maybe I want to give this another try.

If you are aware of what I do here in the forums (and I really mean, aware. So skip past if you don't know anything about me):

[My ideas are all fizzed out at the moment. I will continue to update, though it DEFINITELY will be infrequent. What I'm sure, though, is that The Superhuman requires more improvisation than my own story. So it takes less of an effort, not that it detracts from how much I want to host this game.]

---

"A human figure rose and fell, its chest swelling slightly. It looked up, not knowing what it would look at in this darkness. Then a voice spoke into its head, and the figure screamed out, its body writhing in pain.

The figure stepped out into the light. It breathed in..

And something small fell out of its womb.

And it breathed out. It smiled and more fell from its body.

And more.

And more."

"You kiddin' me?"

A thirteen-year-old boy jumped in shock, as he looked at the source of the voice that startled him.

A woman, sat opposite him, stared at him with a quizzical and mocking look.

"That's how the first superhuman came to be?" said the woman.

The boy nodded fervently. "Yes! You've gotta believe me!"

"This is ****ing ridiculous."

The woman stepped out as the boy continued to shout, pleading for her approval. She slammed the door behind and shook her head. She looked around, the city bustling about her.

Superhumans were everywhere. She saw a few men and women in a construction site, lifting fifteen-metre bars of metal in each hand, walking about. The woman could hear chattering and laughter among them.

Cars streaked by in front of her, but there were many, racing past the cars. A lot of them wore business suits, T-shirts, shorts, jeans. Normal people, she thought.

She heard a booming voice coming from her left. She turned and looked as the glass walls of the town hall burst into shards as the mayor stepped out to view, red fury in his face. She heard a sigh coming from behind the mayor as the glass shards floated back to where they originally were.

The woman heard another scream, something ten times softer than the booming voice, coming from in front of her as a man in black snatched a woman's purse away. The man looked back, summoned a flicker of flame and threw a ball of fire at the woman. She ducked out of the way and sent her hand out. The man grunted as his grip on the purse loosened. He put his hands to the sides of his head and screamed in agonizing pain. The woman picked her purse up and fired a shimmering wave of force at the man, knocking him towards the road.

Where did they come from? she thought.

---

I hope the story above can explain the setting and tone of this whole RPG.

Now, I allow as many players as possible. I will try to keep track of everyone, but I need to have you do something for me. First off, fill it this sheet.

Name: (Insert)
Sex: Male/Female
Superpower: (Anything within reason)
---
Biography: (Please keep it concise. I can't read walls and walls of text. It should include your past, personality and how you came to be in the present.)
---
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
---
HP: 20/20

Then, what I type below your sheet, please quote it and post it. I will also do the same for you.

---

I hope I can update once every day. I will try my best.

• 721 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Donary Trunton
Sex: Trans-man
Superpower: Spoon manipulation
---
Biography: Was kicked out of high school from his extreme spoon fetish. After being kicked out, he stupidly jumped down a well and became unconscious. It was when he woke up that he found himself with his unusual power of spoon manipulation. When he returned to the surface using spoons as picks, he immediately got a job at the local cafe as a dishwasher.
---
XP: 8/20
---
HP: 12/20
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
26 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

I ignore the boss's shouts. "Sir, I need you to come outside with me!"

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Name: Scott Richards
Sex: Male
Superpower: Dark Psychological Manipulation
---
Biography: Once an unremarkable software engineer, Scott developed extreme schizophrenia, or so he thought. What at first made him dangerous to others, became his solace as the rest of the world abandoned him. Listening to the voices and searching in the darkest corners of his mind. Now, he is back, having adopted an extremely nihilistic view for everything and calling himself "The Dark Prince" when out of control. He has the power to terrify people with his thoughts by tapping into their minds or create insecurities for them. Mental attacks can cause his adversaries to completely collapse by crippling them, or decaying their minds. His corrupting influence extends to himself every time he uses his power.
Appearance: Tall and very slim man, usually seen wearing a suit. Short black hair and brown eyes. Clean shaved with a discreet tattoo of a dark symbol on the top of his left hand. A larger one on his back.
---
XP: 3/20
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

As you pressed on the spray can, the spray didn't reach his clothes. It wasn't painted black, instead there was a pool of spray in the air.
"Please," the hobo said. "I do not want to hurt you."
The black pool started to form into a thin wall of black, pushing you back.
Before you could react to anything, the hobo formed rings around the cans and pulled them from your hands.
"Please go.."

(At this point I will assume that the reason I suspected those 3, meaning the businessman the hobo and the housewife in the first place was because they hated me the most and I knew it. If it is something else, I'd like to know why )

I lower my guard and get up. "Oh I see how it is. Before I go however, I have a question for you. Why? Why did you hate me so badly? I could see your looks every time I passed you by. I could hear your swearing behind my back. All those years, why? What did I do to you?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Axorez
Superpower: Ice Magic
---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

(And will I ever be able to freeroam so I can hatch something or will it be nonstop action?)

+1. Nonstop action wasn't what i had in mind.

"And so," the principal said. "I need you to help lure the man out. He is a danger to you and to me. I'll be in school tomorrow. Meet me in my office there."

The principal got up and looked at you once more.

"You're going to trust me on this, Axorez. We WILL pull through."

He left the house.

You felt tired.

I lock the doors, if even possible. I see the mess that is my home. Now, I live alone... I head into bed and contemplate things and fall asleep.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Dolan
Superpower: Control over Gravity
---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
Dreams of being a butcher now.

---
XP: 11/20
---
HP: 15/20 {IIIIIIIIIIIIIII-----}
---
Inventory:
Shovel
Green Blade

Are you ready for the adventure now my lord?

(And will I ever be able to freeroam so I can hatch something or will it be nonstop action?)

It's up to you how you want to play the game. I can adapt. You can decide to leave the Todd issue aside altogether and do something else. But your character is bonded to your restaurant unless you have an explanation to leave it.

"Oh, if I get him this time I'll be sure to butcher him." I think to myself with a smile. I leave the car, I get my shovel and green blade from the back seat, I try to sneak up on him, and when I'm a sizeable distance from him, I attempt to throw the green blade at him, if he is somewhere like right besides a door or somewhere where I can't hit him properly, I try to go closer, intending to stab him in his throat with my blade from behind.

You managed to get close to him without alerting him. You threw the blade, nicking at his throat. His hand quickly went for his throat as it bled out bluish steam.

He growled as he turned to see you.

"Ah, Dolan," Todd said as his grimace turned into a grin. "Good to see you again."

He formed blue shards in his hands.

===

Name: Hephaestus
Superpower: Ash Mimicry
---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
HP: 16/20
---
Inventory:
$100

I let him come only to sidestep him at the last moment.

"How could I forget them? They were my comrades. Remember?"

At that I turn around and head for the stairs quickly, trying to mingle among the other people.

You sidestepped him at the last moment, causing him to overbalance and stagger forward. You turned around and headed for the stairs, becoming seemingly unseen within the crowd of people.

There was a space where you once fell and people watched you, but now it was filled with people again. Some were watching you with curious eyes.

"WHERE ARE YOU, TOM?!" shouted the man as he also became seemingly unseen within the crowd.

To get out of the station, you'd have to travel down two flights of stairs and turn left, leading to the car park.

"I KNOW WHERE YOUR HOME IS, TOM!"

You knew that you were a few minutes away from home.

===

Name: Donary Trunton
Sex: Trans-man
Superpower: Spoon manipulation
---
Biography: Was kicked out of high school from his extreme spoon fetish. After being kicked out, he stupidly jumped down a well and became unconscious. It was when he woke up that he found himself with his unusual power of spoon manipulation. When he returned to the surface using spoons as picks, he immediately got a job at the local cafe as a dishwasher.
---
XP: 8/20
---
HP: 12/20
---
Inventory:
Butterfly knife
Phone
26 spoons
Crowbar
Pistol [3]

I ignore the boss's shouts. "Sir, I need you to come outside with me!"

"NO," Chad said. "You give me my spoons back, then we'll talk."

His voice boomed throughout the restaurant, attracting the customers for a bit.

You could see it in his eyes; his irises' shape was slowly changing.

===

---
Biography: Once an unremarkable software engineer, Scott developed extreme schizophrenia, or so he thought. What at first made him dangerous to others, became his solace as the rest of the world abandoned him. Listening to the voices and searching in the darkest corners of his mind. Now, he is back, having adopted an extremely nihilistic view for everything and calling himself "The Dark Prince" when out of control. He has the power to terrify people with his thoughts by tapping into their minds or create insecurities for them. Mental attacks can cause his adversaries to completely collapse by crippling them, or decaying their minds. His corrupting influence extends to himself every time he uses his power.
Appearance: Tall and very slim man, usually seen wearing a suit. Short black hair and brown eyes. Clean shaved with a discreet tattoo of a dark symbol on the top of his left hand. A larger one on his back.
---
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

(At this point I will assume that the reason I suspected those 3, meaning the businessman the hobo and the housewife in the first place was because they hated me the most and I knew it. If it is something else, I'd like to know why )

You are absolutely correct.

I lower my guard and get up. "Oh I see how it is. Before I go however, I have a question for you. Why? Why did you hate me so badly? I could see your looks every time I passed you by. I could hear your swearing behind my back. All those years, why? What did I do to you?"

"I do not like you. It is common here. No one likes you."

He backed up to the wall and sat on the floor, huddling with his legs.

"Go away."

===

---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

+1. Nonstop action wasn't what i had in mind.

Were the encounters all non-stop? You had breaks, right?

I lock the doors, if even possible. I see the mess that is my home. Now, I live alone... I head into bed and contemplate things and fall asleep.

You locked the only intact door that was the back door. The front door was messed up, but it could serve as a sign that the house was abandoned.

You headed to your room and fell asleep.

The next day, you woke up at 9 a.m. when school would start at 8 a.m..

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

"I do not like you. It is common here. No one likes you."
He backed up to the wall and sat on the floor, huddling with his legs.
"Go away."

"Fine." I say and back away. However as I turn my back and prepare to leave, I use my power to frighten him and leave him with a mental scar.

As my back is turned, I say out loud:
"I suggest you reconsider your attitude towards me before it is too late. The sane like to tread lightly around insanity." And leave, to follow up with my third lead: the housewife.

As I am tracing her, I consider my plan. I know that I learned nothing from the people I have so far visited but being so brash and straightforward won't get me anything. On the contrary, my tactic to subtly influence their mind worked. I am in a uniquely superior position, being able to make them suffer without actually needing to visit them directly, even just passing by them in the street can do the trick now.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

Just a few points I want to nit-pick about, nothing too important for the story, just small issues (from my perspective):

To get out of the station, you'd have to travel down two flights of stairs and turn left, leading to the car park.

In my experience, the metro is typically subterranean, so I was expecting to go up the stairs. The exit also usually leads rather directly to the street above. Naturally, you shape the city as you like, so if those perceived 'issues' were intended, I'll accommodate. But it might influence my actions, so I'd be grateful if you could clarify.

Again, is that intended? I'm asking because I said before I would head to the city center instead of home, and although it was never specified (I think), I wasn't under the impression of living that close to the center.

You sidestepped him at the last moment, causing him to overbalance and stagger forward. You turned around and headed for the stairs, becoming seemingly unseen within the crowd of people.
There was a space where you once fell and people watched you, but now it was filled with people again. Some were watching you with curious eyes.
"WHERE ARE YOU, TOM?!" shouted the man as he also became seemingly unseen within the crowd.
"I KNOW WHERE YOUR HOME IS, TOM!"

'So nice of you to reveal your next move', I think as I follow the crowd out of the metro station. He can go wreck my home if he pleases; not like it isn't damaged already. 'Even better, you're revealing that you can't just track me down anywhere.' It all makes sense: he knows where I work, obviously; and he followed me during the metro ride from the steel works to this station; but he cannot know where I am right now. He might even have gotten my address at the steel works, or followed me unnoticed before (who knows for how long this has been going on...).

Once I get out on the streets - if indeed I do - I go looking for the public library. There are some things I want to look up.
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

Were the encounters all non-stop? You had breaks, right?

Well i definitely didn't remember one other than the one right now. I haven't been able to do anything since the guy just had his parents dead.

You locked the only intact door that was the back door. The front door was messed up, but it could serve as a sign that the house was abandoned.

You headed to your room and fell asleep.

The next day, you woke up at 9 a.m. when school would start at 8 a.m..

Oh, screw school. Whatever. I can do being late once in a while. I prepare myself quickly and then rush to school. I make sure to prepare things before going. If the books are messed up, screw school and skip the day.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
XP: 7/20
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

"Fine." I say and back away. However as I turn my back and prepare to leave, I use my power to frighten him and leave him with a mental scar.

As my back is turned, I say out loud:
"I suggest you reconsider your attitude towards me before it is too late. The sane like to tread lightly around insanity." And leave, to follow up with my third lead: the housewife.

As I am tracing her, I consider my plan. I know that I learned nothing from the people I have so far visited but being so brash and straightforward won't get me anything. On the contrary, my tactic to subtly influence their mind worked. I am in a uniquely superior position, being able to make them suffer without actually needing to visit them directly, even just passing by them in the street can do the trick now.

You heard scuffling coming from behind. As you delivered your speech, you took a glance behind and saw him running away.

(4 XP)

You weren't exactly sure where the housewife was, so you went around the neighbourhood a few times.

Finally, you recognized one of the houses and looked forward. A gate stood in front of you, blocking anyone from a two-storey house. There was a doorbell, but it was dirtied and partly broken.

===

---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
Dreams of being a butcher now.

---
---
---
Inventory:
Shovel
Green Blade

Let me guess, you don't intend to have me kill the Nuckelavee brothers outright,explaining their invincibility , and I instead must do a long sidequest thingie?

Not really. You just have to find out how they're invincible.

I don't think running out of the restaurant and getting naked and running around while leaving the Nuckelavee confused would be professional.

It isn't, but you're free to do so.

I figure increasing the gravity of the area could potentially cause any shards he might throw at me just fall down to the ground, so I do just that, though not affecting him directly so he doesn't notice.

"You are wanted" I remember the Nuckelavee's words, "Did I do something wrong?" I thought to myself.

I I ready my grip on my shovel incase he charges towards me, readying to strike him, and watch out for any of the shards, so I can possibly dodge.

I then reply:

"This is not a very professional arrest for a wanted man, don't you think?"

The gravity pull didn't influence the shards so much. As he casted them at you though, the shards fell in front of you.

(I don't remember what Todd said exactly. OMG)

He just stood there, steam billowing out of his nostrils. Then he lifted his hands up, waiting for you instead.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

In my experience, the metro is typically subterranean, so I was expecting to go up the stairs. The exit also usually leads rather directly to the street above. Naturally, you shape the city as you like, so if those perceived 'issues' were intended, I'll accommodate. But it might influence my actions, so I'd be grateful if you could clarify.

Oh, oh. From where I live, there are LRTs above ground. So I thought, "Hey, the train station's like this."

But it's alright. Yes, you do need to take the stairs up. And the exit is right in front of you.

Again, is that intended? I'm asking because I said before I would head to the city center instead of home, and although it was never specified (I think), I wasn't under the impression of living that close to the center.

Oh yeah, you did mention that.

The city center would be a few minutes walk then.

'So nice of you to reveal your next move', I think as I follow the crowd out of the metro station. He can go wreck my home if he pleases; not like it isn't damaged already. 'Even better, you're revealing that you can't just track me down anywhere.' It all makes sense: he knows where I work, obviously; and he followed me during the metro ride from the steel works to this station; but he cannot know where I am right now. He might even have gotten my address at the steel works, or followed me unnoticed before (who knows for how long this has been going on...).

Once I get out on the streets - if indeed I do - I go looking for the public library. There are some things I want to look up.

You felt pretty sure that the man had lost you. So you headed to the public library.

The place looked like a public library. Nothing much to describe. (I'm just lazy to describe something you're familiar with already.)

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

Oh, screw school. Whatever. I can do being late once in a while. I prepare myself quickly and then rush to school. I make sure to prepare things before going. If the books are messed up, screw school and skip the day.

Alright, books in check, pencil cases ready. I guess I'm ready to go, you thought.

You stepped out of the broken door and went on your way. Throughout the journey, you've gotten the feeling that someone was following you.

You reached the entrance of your school.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Name: Dillon Marius
Superpower: Telekinesis

Biography: I'm was a simple student of Computer Studies from Oklahoma City. I was hanging out with my crew, when we decided to explore an abandoned house in our neighborhood after class. It turend out that it wasn't abandoned at all. That was the day when my life has changed...

----------------------------------------------------------------
HP: 13/20
XP: 1/20
Inventory: Book, Pencil case, An Empty cellphone

-Darn it Dillon, do something! He will shred us!
-What am I supposed to do now?! I don't have any weapons!
-How a hell am I supposed to know? Hit him with a rock or something!
-Mickey help me!
-Vanda! Darn it! Leave her alone you old piece of... !!!

Mickey hits him with a wooden plank.

-Nya, nya nya!!! Wha' are ya' thank' you are doing kido?!

Shotgun shot.

A mad old guy, possibly with psychological sickness is chasing Dillon and his friends with a shotgun and a machete because they have entered his yard. The whole place is crowded with dead birds and rats, broken beer bottles and some random junk. Mad guy's house is almost going to crash. A tied German sheeperd is loudly barking.

-Come on Dillon, we are dead people if you don't do something!
-Okay, okay just calm down...
-Calm down! What the hell are you talking! We are going to be filled with lead!!!
-Shut up and let me think a little!

Dillon is hiding behind a half destroyed brick wall. Mad man cannot see them because he is busy with chasing Vanda, Mickey, Lola and Max.
Dillon finds a rubber pipe. He could may use as a weapon or to distract a mad guy.

-Hey you!

Throws a pipe at him.

-Nya, nya, nyaaaah! You will sea' what am' made offa' !!!

Shoots from shotgun.
Dillon quickly points arm at his direction. His hands make a some kind of telekinetic force and a loud sound. Shotgun lead goes back to mad guy and hit him in the chest. The force pushes him to a random pile of junk behind him. He is pierced with a sharp metal rod.
Dillon's crew is pretty shaken but nobody is hurt.

-Thanks for saving our butts man. We owe you.
-But what a bloody hell was that?
-That... force, something that came out of your hands and beat the hell out of him?
-I... I don't know...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

You heard scuffling coming from behind. As you delivered your speech, you took a glance behind and saw him running away.
(4 XP)
You weren't exactly sure where the housewife was, so you went around the neighbourhood a few times.
Finally, you recognized one of the houses and looked forward. A gate stood in front of you, blocking anyone from a two-storey house. There was a doorbell, but it was dirtied and partly broken.

I try to move around the house, especially the back, looking for a way inside unnoticed.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
I figure this should be preserved for important situations, such as defending the core from an invasion.

---
---
---
Inventory:
Shovel

(It's good to know my green blade is seemingly infinite)

C'mon, I'm just one guy.

Just a question, are the Nuckelavees totally invincible as in, say I was level 50 right here, I decide to just compress them into an atom, and they still come back, or are they just invincible to weak and medium attacks and still theoretically killable by the right means?

You'd have to find out. I cannot disclose every piece of information, can I?

I drop my shovel on top of the shards, and lift my hands up aswell, But I keep a close eye on the Nuckelavee as well, and I don't cease the increased gravity.

As you dropped your shovel, you noticed a man barging into the restaurant.

Todd with flaming arms.

He sent a column of fire at you while the other Todd sent a stream of water. They both acted like one when they did so.

===

Name: Dillon Marius
Superpower: Telekinesis

Biography: I'm was a simple student of Computer Studies from Oklahoma City. I was hanging out with my crew, when we decided to explore an abandoned house in our neighborhood after class. It turend out that it wasn't abandoned at all. That was the day when my life has changed...

HP: 13/20
XP: 1/20
Inventory: Book, Pencil case, An Empty cellphone

-Darn it Dillon, do something! He will shred us!
-What am I supposed to do now?! I don't have any weapons!
-How a hell am I supposed to know? Hit him with a rock or something!
-Mickey help me!
-Vanda! Darn it! Leave her alone you old piece of... !!!

Mickey hits him with a wooden plank.
-Nya, nya nya!!! Wha' are ya' thank' you are doing kido?!

Shotgun shot.
A mad old guy, possibly with psychological sickness is chasing Dillon and his friends with a shotgun and a machete because they have entered his yard. The whole place is crowded with dead birds and rats, broken beer bottles and some random junk. Mad guy's house is almost going to crash. A tied German sheeperd is loudly barking.
-Come on Dillon, we are dead people if you don't do something!
-Okay, okay just calm down...
-Calm down! What the hell are you talking! We are going to be filled with lead!!!
-Shut up and let me think a little!

Dillon is hiding behind a half destroyed brick wall. Mad man cannot see them because he is busy with chasing Vanda, Mickey, Lola and Max.
Dillon finds a rubber pipe. He could may use as a weapon or to distract a mad guy.
-Hey you!

Throws a pipe at him.
-Nya, nya, nyaaaah! You will sea' what am' made offa' !!!

Shoots from shotgun.
Dillon quickly points arm at his direction. His hands make a some kind of telekinetic force and a loud sound. Shotgun lead goes back to mad guy and hit him in the chest. The force pushes him to a random pile of junk behind him. He is pierced with a sharp metal rod.
Dillon's crew is pretty shaken but nobody is hurt.
-Thanks for saving our butts man. We owe you.
-But what a bloody hell was that?
-That... force, something that came out of your hands and beat the hell out of him?
-I... I don't know...

If that's your back story, it's fine.

If you want to start with random HP and XP, that's fine with me too.

Actually, if you even decide to ignore the world I set up for you, that's fine too.

Just don't spam the thread if you do decide to ignore me.

This is not a jab at you, but I'm honestly confused with anyone who sets random HP, XP and setting up the world by themselves. I don't ask of you to revert back to 0. I just need to know:

WHY?

Tell me when you're ready to play.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

I try to move around the house, especially the back, looking for a way inside unnoticed.

You moved around the house and came to a small backyard. You noticed a row of plants that were recently grown. A gate was blocking the yard, but it was short enough for you to climb over.

You also noticed a dog standing guard. It was looking at you through the gate.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

If that's your back story, it's fine.

If you want to start with random HP and XP, that's fine with me too.

Actually, if you even decide to ignore the world I set up for you, that's fine too.

Just don't spam the thread if you do decide to ignore me.

"You can do anything, but don't post here if it doesn't seem to abide the rules." I lol'd.

Alright, books in check, pencil cases ready. I guess I'm ready to go, you thought.

You stepped out of the broken door and went on your way. Throughout the journey, you've gotten the feeling that someone was following you.

You reached the entrance of your school.

If there's no guards, i enter. If there's one, i ask to enter. (Read: Enter however it is politely)

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

"You can do anything, but don't post here if it doesn't seem to abide the rules." I lol'd.

What are you getting at?

It's pretty obvious that I don't like random XP and HP points thrown about. It tells me that you're just here willy-nilly.

It's like joining a D&D game with a human character that has +2 to all attributes instead of +1. I've dealt with players like this when I hosted the game a few years ago. I'd still be confused to this day as to why you'd alter things like this.

(Thanks for getting this part for me Axorez.)
Did you get mad at Bob Smith when I made him?
Oh and be careful with this guy, he might be my long lost son.

Yes, I was mad at Bob Smith. Refer to point above.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

If there's no guards, i enter. If there's one, i ask to enter. (Read: Enter however it is politely)

You entered the school, coming into a hallway.

You noticed the principal standing at the side of the corridor.

"You're late," he said. "Come into my office. We'll talk in there."

===

---
I figure this should be preserved for important situations, such as defending the core from an invasion.

---
---
---
Inventory:
Shovel

I get out of the way, OBVIOUSLY, then before the beams hit eachother I attempt to reduce the gravity of the stream of water as much as possible, so that it could potentially hit the ceiling and spread water everywhere, once it does of course, I let go of the gravity, if the Nuckelavees aim their beams at me I simply keep moving so they don't hit me.

You moved out, and tried to shift the stream of water. It only made the stream miss the beam of fire by a few feet. Granted, it was impressive.

Suddenly you heard a crash behind and saw the chef running out with a kitchen knife. He stabbed it into the Todd with water.

"Quickly," the chef said as he tried to get the knife out of Todd's head. "Get the other one."

The Todd with fire let go of the fire beam and instead, got ready for a charged fire attack of sorts.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

What are you getting at?

Nothing, just found it funny how you handled him. Twas rather clear you didn't like it with the following paragraph.

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

(Mobile, too lazy to copy the sentences)

I follow him. I enter his office and close the door. "Sorry. Forgot to set up the alarm. I think i was followed, but i'm not sure." I state right after.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

(Mobile, too lazy to copy the sentences)

Yeah, I feel ya.

I follow him. I enter his office and close the door. "Sorry. Forgot to set up the alarm. I think i was followed, but i'm not sure." I state right after.

The principal closed the door as you walked in.

"You think you got followed?" he asked. "That's fine."

He walked over to his desk and sat, looking at you.

"I'd be punishing you right now for being late, but given your circumstances, I think I'll let it go."

"Here's the plan," the principal said. "I need you to idle outside school. The metal man will come after you, but I'll take care of that. Think you can do that for me?"

===

---

---
---
HP: 14/20 {IIIIIIIIIIIIII------}
---
Inventory:
Shovel

(I've secretly sniped your other players, I'm gonna get to Axorez soon enough.)

Yeah, turns out reviving the RPG I so loved to host back then wasn't so exciting after all.

"Pff, doesn't he know they're invincible?"

I try to divert anything he might do, using my powers to make his attacks move and hit something else.

You diverted a blazing ball of fire. It was somewhat odd, seeing that you could actually move the ball away from you with your powers. It felt solid.

While the ball was thrown at you, Todd rushed forward, grabbing and digging his fingers slightly into your neck.

(-1 HP) [Plus I removed that one bar too]

"YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME," Todd said in a growl.

You suddenly went into a daze. What you saw was Todd's face distorted by demons but inside your mind, you were in darkness, Todd's face white in contrast with the darkness.

You were in two states of mind. You felt that you could multitask and do something in those two states.

The Todd in your mind now loomed over you, his mouth open and ready to gulp at you.

Showing 271-285 of 721