ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[necro] Need ideas for characters for my novel

3 4821
Adder1234
Adder1234
14 posts
Farmer

Long story short I'm writing a novel that is an Action/Adventure/Supernatural story that can be summarised as Demons versus Demon Hunters (It's a lot more complex than just that but you get the idea) and I've recently hit writers block. What I need are some ideas for characters (they can be either villains or heroes), as original as possible, so can anyone give me a hand?

• 3 Replies
KingDropKick
KingDropKick
3 posts
Scribe

side character idea: a demon hunter shopkeeper who sells all kinds of items but will sell or show you the good stuff if you bring him or her a demon soul. you have no idea why but the owner just has this weird obsession for collecting demon souls.

side note: what kind of world/setting is the story in, that can help come up with more options if you know the time period or universe its set in.

paulhar1s50n
paulhar1s50n
25 posts
Nomad

Year 3020, humans have manipulated the wall that separates the human world and the demon world. At first there was harmony between these creatures until an uprising have begun on the side of the demons. Due to this event, the world went back to the dark ages where demons enslaving and ruining every humans they see.
That's it. XD

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Since this thread is over a year old, I'm going to guess that the OP is no longer looking for character suggestions. With that in mind, I'm going to lock this thread. (Though Adder, if you return, we'll be happy to unlock it if you want!)

Showing 1-3 of 3