AwesomeXD518
1 posts
Nomad

rip

WortoxCZ
WortoxCZ
3 posts
Nomad

Although it hurts me to admit it, Im afraid Funnaut is dead. Their webpage is still working, but I havent seen a single word from them since 2012. They dont even have FB or Twitter...

WortoxCZ
WortoxCZ
3 posts
Nomad

Ive just sent an email to their email funnaut@gmail.com ; the only contact that I found. We'll see if they answer, although I quite doubt it :I

leonylyner
leonylyner
13 posts
Nomad

hope so...

zerkerz
zerkerz
1 posts
Nomad

Ohhh man.... every few month i google "arcuz 3", and a new post from 2016 appear, i was so happy, i thought they finally made it... well ill never lose the hope, arcuz is the best flash game i ever played, do you guys know another similar to arcuz?

701603p
701603p
3 posts
Shepherd

yes there is another game called castaway but the same thing happend altho if you wanna play it cauze its good and you probly did not play it

701603p
701603p
3 posts
Shepherd

by the way cant you just make the game sense he probly died ????????????????????????????????? ><><><><><><><><><>< NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @##########################

ahmed595
ahmed595
1 posts
Nomad

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

rip

KryliX
KryliX
3 posts
Nomad

funnaut we need u mate.... Arcuz is and will be the best game that we have ever played,we would love too see another part,we are gonna wait and wait for your answer, #thebestmmorpgflashgame

WortoxCZ
WortoxCZ
3 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid that the people behind Funnaut have completely abandoned the entire project. By the way, I got no answer in case anyone's wondering.

Seraphy
Seraphy
1 posts
Shepherd

gg arcuz 3

Articfaded
Articfaded
1 posts
Nomad

Yo 2019 I wish ARCUZ 3 should continue.

mattshar123456789
mattshar123456789