attitudeprince1997
1 posts
Shepherd
  • 32 Replies
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Looks like it's time to replay the Sonny series. Or maybe even... Let's Play?

thisis17charcters
thisis17charcters
41 posts
Nomad

Jew got tuh be kidding dah me dank mang.

I loved (erotic style even maybe) Sonny, so learning that Sonny 3 is coming makes me feel so warm inside, warmer than the Hindenburg.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

I really loved first two Sonny parts. Cannot wait to play this one.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

http://i.imgur.com/UuPFTkJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/51mo2nC.png

Can't stop playIng it for hours! It's fabulous , making all skills available in same time as both active and passive with different bonuses was a bold move! Veradux seems to be of much greater help , finally , he is not healing me when not necessary , instead he is trying to kill enemy with lowest health. WOW

Enemies are much tougher now , AI has been improved , and pattern combos won't help much,instead you will have to carefully observe enemy behavior and spot weaknesses. Still I am only at Jungle stage now ,moving to Magma City and it's getting harder and harder. Can't wait to visit a store there Knights from Sonny 2 are now merchants! hehe

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Is it weird that I miss old kind of artwork/graphics?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

In a sense, it isn't weird The old retro style Gothic artwork had its own charm. But this one for me is also great. After all, Krin switched to Unity here so a lot of things were bound to change.

What bugs me about this game is the lack of mutations. I hoped for the mutagenic properties that you had as a zombie (killing one type of enemy granting you a specific bonus). But they were removed from the final version apparently. Or, they are not visible, which is bad, I'd prefer to know my current bonus as I viciously murder my enemies. On the one hand, it was an old idea he had, on the other, it was one of the best ideas! I hoped to see it implemented...

HackerMilosz2003
HackerMilosz2003
1 posts
Blacksmith

Where do you find this? It looks good, but personally, I prefer the old graphics. However, I am not complaining. I also like how it seems a lot more futuristic, it ties in with the previous abilities in the other games. But wait, Veradux is useful?! What is this sorcery you speak of?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Wot, has it been released? 0o

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Yep , it's closed beta , I still have one beta key :

2989-5655-8934121

Enjoy! XD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Erm, how do I use the key?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Too late I've grabbed it!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Oh dear, it is a beta sure, but I've encountered at least 2 bugs while playing it O_O

mav3n
mav3n
2 posts
Nomad

that screenshot above looks very wrong for me. how come that he can play it and i cant? Also take a look at the number "3" at the sonny "3" is a little blurred. the stats of the game is also the same as sonny 2, the 95 and 24m tab i mean. his cash, cost of respec and wave number is nothing but copied and edited. take a look at Krin's original screen shot, Krin's wave number is "1", cash "$10" and respec cost is "$172". while this guy's wave number is "11", cash is "$10000" and respec cost "$17272", too much of a coincidence to make it all the same and a little altered.

mav3n
mav3n
2 posts
Nomad

saying that it's just released, means that no one is that epic enough to get every skill of the skill tree just being at Jungle Zone, I mean, what the hecK? all of us here knows the difficulties and suffering to get a skill from a skill tree, and this guy has them all unlocked from that level. I have too many skepticism in mind, anyone do enlighten me if I am right or wrong.

DeathRayMo5
DeathRayMo5
1 posts
Shepherd

Krin is usually very silent about his work, but he quite active on Twitter. His most recent tweets reveal these exact pictures, although they are from a few months ago. This probably means it will be on AG by early 2017.

Showing 1-15 of 32