ForumsForum GamesHow Gantic Are You? S3 | Is Over!

119 55055
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to How Gantic Are You? the quiz thread game show that measures your Gantessence. This is a highly accurate patented process. Get ready to prove your Ganticness with Gantickery and Ganticisms. Are you a Ganticable Gantoid? or a Ganticious Gantian? Find out now!

Sign-ups are open until 10-20 spots are filled or 1 week passes, whichever happens first. Please do not drop out in the middle of it. Sign-ups will be open from September 1st to September 7th. While signing up, please wager the amount of Gantic Points that you are the most Gantic of all Gantestants.

Gantestants will be scored with Gantic Points up to the final round.
Gantestants with low Gantic Points at the end of the round may be eliminated.
Gantestants may complete secret challenges to win bonus Gantic Points.

In Season 3, things will be the same but different! Are you ready to Gantic?

ROSTER
all MattEmAngel
12 jimmycarlos
∞ akshobhya
1 ScrewTheLag
20 Doombreed
log(12!) FishPreffered
30 Patrick2011
-1000000000 Swarmlord2
35 cobbcannon3423
_____
[Season 1] | [Season 2]

• 119 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I pick white as it is the combination of the colours and because Gantic is the great white rabbit.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Might be worth mentioning

1.) Waffle Dogs (10) --> Pancake Dogs (20)
The answer is Dogs. The correct answer is Pancake Dogs.
2.) Oregano (10) --> Marjoram (20)
The answer is Oregano because Majorum doesn't exist (10). Its Marjoram, but Marjoram is the correct answer.
3.) Thousand Island sauce (10)
Always and forever.
4.) Call of Duty (10) --> Neither (20)
Hahaha. I don't play these games, but I slightly favor CoD over Battlefield.
5.) Serif (10) --> Slab serif (20)
The answer is Serif. The more specific answer is Slab Serif

I say those things because they are Gantically correct.

cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

Maybe you fill in the blank(s) and then start with the first question and answer with your preference?

If that's the case...

ROUND 1 is a questions round regarding personal preferences.

1.) blue.

now what?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, worth a shot.

ROUND 1 is a questions round regarding 1) food toppings, 2) cars, 3) house colors, 4) colored text and 5)cards

So 1) What's your favorite color food topping?
I will go with Yellow for this one assuming Gantic's favorite food topping is Mustard or Mayonnaise

2) What's your favorite car color?
Red Cars are cool

3) What's your favorite house color?
Favorite House color...is Green. I don't know why, bit of a shot in the dark

4) What's your favorite color for coloring texts?
Favorite color for colored text is probably...Blue

5) What's your favorite color in cards?
Card colors...alright, on this I will go with Red

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Swarmlord2 Question #2: < ^ > v

cobbcannon3423 Question #2: circle triangle square

Doombreed has answered all 5 questions.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But that's the thing @MattEmAngel The instructions are very precise. Fill in the blanks, start with the first question, answer your preferences. Since there is only one blank, it means filling it 5 times, to make up 5 different questions regarding color preferences. Obviously Gantic will have a preference for everything we may come up with so all it takes is to answer our own questions like Gantic would, not as ourselves

At least that is the only thing I could think that made sense... Obviously, since Gantic was expecting to tell us the second question later, it means I am probably eliminated...

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

< ^ > v

If this is a preference... Then I pick > because that is the direction in which things usually go, particularly in games. It could also meant that the ^ < V game is right ( > ).

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Gantic, Can I answer cobbcannon3423's Question #2 as my first question?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But I tend to get the feeling that Gantic is something like a god, especially through this contest Maybe this little scheme is some means to enforce this belief, I don't know.

The important thing, judging from Swarm and cobb, is that they both moved on to question 2 after choosing one color as their answer. Perhaps do the same? Maybe Gantic likes ONE color in everything and my initial assumption was wrong. And if the answer is indeed unique, that would be fair If Gantic is waiting for you guys to answer each question to move on to the next one, then you'd better answer fast, as 3 days have already gone by and Round 1 will only last a week.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

@MattEmAngel

In previous seasons, he had set questions with set answers, so he could judge responses based on the correct answers. If we're making them up, how can he have answers that are fair to everyone? There has to be more than this.
But this isn't about being fair; it's about being the most Gantic of the available Gantestants.

Now imagine Gantic providing an answer to these. And before you call the questions out for being too specific or exclusive, remember that there are no rules on what kind of questions they can be, and these are my preferences.
I'm fairly certain he can prefer an item of any colour, regardless of what colours it's available in. In fact, I wouldn't even trust the selection he provided to be within the scope of most of his colour preferences.
cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

Triangle, because of all the things you could build with them compared to circles and squares

1.) blue
2.) triangle

Awaiting further instruction... BEEP BOOP

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@akshobhya: No, you cannot.

Swarmlord Question #3: ex eo eu

cobbcannon Question #3: . o 0

MattEmAngel Question #2: water fire earth

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

MattEmAngel Question #3: cat dog parrot

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

ex can lead to so many things. Extinction, extermination, existence, exasperated, exciting... There is also a car called an exeo, built in the eu.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@Gantic,

1) Red.

Showing 31-45 of 119