ForumsThe TavernRight Now I'm Thinking...

172 47868
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What are you thinking about right now? You could call this the thought feed, or something like that. Just a random thread.

I'll start: When is the profile update going to happen?

• 172 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde x'D Me too it's so sweet Coconut or fruits smell really good too

Tired after moving another day x'D all my weekend are spend like that theses days :x

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha i've already see that too @KatPryde it's really funny x'D I think he leave by himself or maybe they catch it but good luck x'D

I feel asleep.. x'D

SamuraiWar42
SamuraiWar42
23 posts
Nomad

Why can't I get myself to do what I need to do???

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Darn, I had quite a lucky day. Something is wrong here...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just received my letter of acceptance for my new school. Time to get things done!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Cursed Treasure 2 is the only strategy game that I still haven't broke. I have to think of another strategy.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just woke up from a long nap. I feel good.

Tristea
Tristea
21 posts
Peasant

I just got here, kinda feeling weird, and thinking about my gf

Tristea
Tristea
21 posts
Peasant

I have a gf, that's weird, I did not think I would get any time soon. Anyone else here have a special someone?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

@Tristea
You know, I don't particularly like the term "gf". It sounds too mundane.
I prefer the word "beloved". It has a greater sense of responsibility to it.

Back when I was younger (than 18 which I am now) I used to have gf after gf but it was all basically about ... subjects forbidden to discuss on AG.
Now with a "beloved one" it's a completely different thing. Like, love and stuff.

And love is awesome.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

So much misbehavior in the chats. So little time.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Tristea finally it's good ? Congrats I'm glad for you

@mamibo so true and x'D always tell so poetically congrats awesome scribe

@SirLegendary Congrats for the school

@KatPryde Hahaha really ? That's funny x'D I've a strange mark on the leg too x'D it's like 3 triangle

I'm glad to be better now I was really sick these days hope you're all good too !

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm excited for New Years!

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Funny how everybody avoids giving me any votes at all in "2016 awards".

So what if I'm an alcoholic chainsmoker? XD

But I think the problem is that I'm a patriot of my country, and proud of it.
I'm not saying I'm being discriminated or anything, but it still kinda feels like everybody (subconsciously) dislikes me a little.

But friends, you should understand that the worst kind of war is information war. Putin is not a thug. Russia doesn't wish to dominate the world.

Russia is Tolstoy, Lermontov, Dostoevsky.
Russia is the music of Rochmaninov, the art of the poetry princess Anna Akhmatova, the miracles of the dark frozen forest nights...

And this is what my homeland is, not in a barbarian country of alcoholic morons ruled by a bloodthirsy thug-tsar.
Trust me on that.

Each country has its political interests, but it's all so complicated you can never know a friend from a foe.

I am your friend.

Cheers!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SirLegendary anything planned for the new year ?

@mamibo Hahaha don't worry you know most of the people who vote on the awards thread are active on the chat and they didn't really saw you on it furthermore mainly warden are "recompensed" for their good work ^.^ by what I've Seen Ivan, SirLegendary, Doombreed and many more have made really big efforts for the community I think they deserve it in a way ^^.

You know what it's better to be a hidden treasure I know what you worth and you're just awesome A charismatic Scribe from Russia ! Isn't that just awesome ?

Personally I like Russia ^,^ and I like you too !

So don't worry buddy !

Showing 136-150 of 172