ForumsThe TavernRight Now I'm Thinking...

172 47833
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What are you thinking about right now? You could call this the thought feed, or something like that. Just a random thread.

I'll start: When is the profile update going to happen?

• 172 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Yet another movie about Wolverine?! Don't they have any better-

Can't help good movies needing sequel after sequel.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha I like too ^^ it's a cool game in my opinion. Always cool to create in someway

@SirLegendary Hahaha I've already doing dream like that too ^^.

@Hahiha They always said that this is the last x'D and reborn the series in a weird way Hahaha according to @SirLegendary is really not the optimal thing to do

-> I'm about to eat by the way I remember my today's dream if you interested to listen it just tell me and I will write it

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde x'D I will surely congrats you on your 3000 6 more left !

(I'm a little sad nobody ask for that dream x'D)

Finally I think I'm really happy today, I will pass Halloween as I wanted

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

(I'm a little sad nobody ask for that dream x'D)

@Last4Skull Hey, bro, can you tell us that dream of yours? It's actually pretty interesting.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@mamibo Wow thanks for asking buddy ! So I will try to tell you Hahaha !

It was so special that I remember x'D.

I wake up in a desert, like if I was in Egypt, I started to see a doe, but that was like a desert version, she was really pretty, I was totally lost, so I decided to follow her
She lead me to a wonderful place.

It's was like a plain of sand with some ruins but in good conditions, I started to see 2 person one woman and one man, wearing mask, they were like Egyptian with African culture mask, they watch me and I wanted to talk with them but at the beginning they were noiseless..

I've seen the doe again and one poacher who attempted to kill her. He fire with his rifle and the bullet get disintegrated before hurting the doe, after that some gigantic shadow hands rise from the sand and they pulled it under the sand in like a dark portal x'D.

That was strange ! After that the man approaching me write me some stuff on a slate, that was some math stuff, difficulty increased each time he wrote something, One moment ago et started to talk to me, I was surprised and tell him ? Uh ? So you can talk to ??

He tell me that he needed to know if he can explain me things correctly, it seems I passed the test so he started to explain me story of his country (I don't remember all details about x'D)

He explains me too that the doe was like the Guardian of this place, she's extremely powerful, the poacher was send into the the limbo. (abyss like)

He lead me to the temple who was in ruin, there was a passage into it leading on a cavern like thing but really big and with waterfalls, plants and even animals that was really amazing!

Their home was like wooden cabine connected each one with others but in the "sky" of the cavern. They approached me and said they wanted some help for stop another poacher, a strong one. I asked why ?

They said I was unknown to him so I can approach it more easily. So I accepted to give a hand, I was like teleported in a wooden cabine seeing a commando guy x'D but with grey long hair and a mask too, the others came and we started our "operation".

they tell me to try to engage conversation with him for make a diversion and then they will send it a few sleeping darts. So I came like I was lost asking for my way, and then I talked about a desert doe, he suddenly ask me where I've seen it, and ask me to lead him to her.

I said follow me and when we were out of the cabin, I said right here ! And then they send their darts, it appears that the commando guys was the chief of their village, apparently he was testing about if he can trust me x'D.

Then all villagers removed their mask as a sign of trust, they were like Egyptian but with slightly greater blacks eyes than human x'D that was strange I asked so what's now ? They tell me I was welcome whenever I want here and they surely need some more help lately.

I remember sending a message with my cellphone asking to someone like did you want to see me ? Because I will surely be missing later.. and then I wake up!

Hahaha that's all for this dream hope you liked it !

By the way writing that lead me to think that it's maybe a cool idea to create a thread about our dreams if you are interested maybe ?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Last4Skull Quite a thought you have there.

I've found myself relaxing quite a bit today. What a nice day.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SirLegendary Hahaha glad to hear that

Same here ! Playing with my little cousin, Reminds me of Olds times x'D

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha Kat glad to hear that it's about time to correctly remember, some dreams are more easy to remember because of some fact that surprise you, but it's mainly training, try to think about remember them before sleeping, and a pen with a piece of paper can help in the beginning ^^ write the resume when you're awake

I'm thinking I'm really happy today x'D it was a nice day

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I made a thread for dream sharing and discussion! Go check it out)

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@mamibo Hahaha you rocks buddy !

I think this scribe is really the best xD

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I see people using my armatars from the halloween contest. That makes me feel happy.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha some wearing mine too I'm happy too some of yours are really cool Sir my favorite is the one you currently wearing

I think I will really have fun today ! And happy Halloween to everyone !

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha maybe I can post the apples we've makes for Halloween I really like Apple x'D

https://s22.postimg.org/rrm1od2nl/IMG_20161101_WA0050.jpg

This Halloween was pretty cool

I've really passed a nice day !

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha thanks ! I've some others stuff like that x'D Halloween is a cool occasion for being creative with food

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just woke up grumpy, now I had a bad breakfast. What?

Showing 76-90 of 172