ForumsNews and FeedbackCombining Forums: Fuuuu-SION. HAAAAAAAH!

42 16495
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Hey folks! Just because it isn't spring doesn't mean we can't do a little spring cleaning. We've been talking behind the scenes, and we're looking at de-cluttering the forums a little in the name of consolidating, getting rid of less active subforums by combining them with others... removing "Newcomers", for instance, and replacing it with a permanent thread for introductions on the Tavern with relevant stickies.

This isn't just because I'm a weirdo minimalist freak. The idea is that by doing this, we can make the forums easier to navigate, have more activity taking place in larger sections (versus spates of smaller activity peppered throughout), and generally make everything cleaner and more intuitive.

So! While I'd like to start doing this within the week, I want to give all of you your chance to speak out and help us decide what goes where, what to keep and what to ditch, and how best to smoosh various subs together while making MWAH MWAH sounds so it turns out better for everyone. This is YOUR forum, after all, so we want your suggestions and feedback before we pull any triggers. Thanks for your time!

• 42 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 42