ForumsNews and FeedbackFeedback: Help Page

4 3905
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone,

First off, thanks for taking the time to click on the thread. As the subject states, I'm looking to get some constructive feedback on the Help page (that link up at the top on the right of the page). It has the basic information and details, but it can be better. With your help, it will be better.

I have a number of notes and ideas about what topics are good but need some updates, topics that are absent, and how to tie in the content with forums more. However, I am a single penguin. I may have overlooked something that you may have /facepalmed when you didn't see the content the help page.

What I'm looking for is feedback about the current page. What is it lacking? Should it be broken up into sections? Do you wish we had more images for some of the FAQ topics? Are there posts that are on the forums that you’ve had to bookmark so that you can reference them quickly to link to other folks?

Once again, thanks for taking the time to click the thread! I look forward to reading all of the constructive feedback.

TL;DR – Thanks for reading. Please check the help page on the top right of the page and post constructive feedback about what you feel is lacking or missing on the help page specifically.

-RP

• 4 Replies
Showing 91-90 of 4