ForumsThe TavernMy Depression

2 4094
Guest_Pegasus1234
Guest_Pegasus1234
1,276 posts
Farmer

You know I wish I was as positive as I used to be, but life happens, and I've been going through depression. Sadly. I'm better now, but anyway, I should probably try to be happier again. If you saw how I really was, you'd probably hate me. I know this'll probably shock a lot of people, and I'm sorry.

I tried being happy here, as a way to get through everything, but I've been miserable this entire time. I just thought I'd say the truth once and for all. I'm so sorry

Everyone's always been so positive to me here, but I never deserved it. I'm so sorry

• 2 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Sorry to hear about your depression, and glad to hear you're better!

If you saw how I really was, you'd probably hate me.
Everyone's always been so positive to me here, but I never deserved it.

You shouldn't say silly things like that. If someone wants to be friendly, it is his/hers to decide. You don't have to feel bad about it; quite the contrary in fact.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

First of all, you don't have to be sorry for anything

Peg, you can get through this. The future holds many more things than the present. Hopefully you can see through to what's happening now and know that there is more in store for you than just what you have now. Life has a way of bouncing back. You know why you should keep carrying on? Because you were chosen out of a billion things to have a soul and a human body. You were chosen to walk this earth for a reason. Yes, that's right, you were chosen. Look, it may be hard to believe, but I've heard at least dozens of people say that life will get better. People who were in tough situations like you. I know everyone's situation is unique in their own way, and that you can't just relate it to every other situation, but c'mon! You can get through this. Okay? You just have to believe in yourself. If you stumble and fall again, then find it in your heart to get back up again.

I know you're better now, but I just needed to say that to you, because I believe in you!

Showing 1-2 of 2