ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] None of the game pages will load!

13 7007
ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

On both firefox and chrome, whenever I click a game page, all i get is the title of the game, its genres, and the thumbnails of the games before and after it. It's like the page loads 2% of the way and then stops trying.

• 13 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello @ravinghappyOVER9000,

Which OS and versions of the two browsers are you using? Also, have you checked to see if you have the most recent version of your flash player and that it's enabled?

-RP

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

windows 10, Chrome 52, Firefox 48, and flash player is most assuredly up-to-date and enabled.

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

Update: HTML and unity games work. Flash games do not.

bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

yep, this is happening to me too, I checked other sites like Newgrounds, addicting games, and shockwave.com, they all work fine. the only problem is this site, it is the only one that doesn't load games.

the error is "Shockwave(Flash) as stopped working"

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello you two,

Hum. Okay, normally that will fix most of the issues. Let's check out a few other things. Can you share which games you are playing most often when this happens? Does this also happen when you are using Incognito and/or Private browsing?

Also can you both please type this in the browser and see if you have any outdated versions of the player installed. I'm looking for the following details, how many are installed and which versions do you have currently (the out of date ones)

Firefox: about:addons -> locate the plugins option on the left and click it.
Chrome: chrome://plugins/

If you have any old or our of date versions, that could be contributing to the problem.

-RP

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

Everything works fine in incognito mode. What sorcery is this?

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

OH WAIT. It wasn't the incognito mode. it was the fact that going incognito signed me out of AG. So the problem must be with my account

bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

i also found the answer, its not the adblock or ublock origin, any armor games ads that only advertise videos will break shockwave flash.

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

Alright but there's definitely something wrong with my armor games account

yokki20
yokki20
2 posts
Shepherd

Me too, most games won't load on firefox... sorry, what are you guys up to on AG?

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

Friendly reminder that this problem was never resolved. Mods, please fix.

blackoin
blackoin
2 posts
Jester

Any solutions? have same problem, cant play anything after login on all browser, but perfectly fine without login.

Wesley_1105
Wesley_1105
3 posts
Shepherd

Same as blackoin. Games load fine when I'm not logged in, but after logging into my account, none of them load.

Showing 1-13 of 13