ForumsSupport ForumHelp! My account is glitched

6 2043
Nebushine
Nebushine
4 posts
Shepherd

Hey, so it seems my account has glitched. The 'friends' page doesn't work, with none of my friends showing up on it, and the search bar not working. My chat bar is temperamental only showing people it wants to show, and those friends can't see it anyway... how can I fix this?

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey @Nebushine.

I just checked for you and your friends list shows up normally upon clicking the "All Friends >>" button at the bottom of the list. According to the list you have 10 friends, correct?

As for the search bar... which search bar are you referring to exactly? The game search bar, the forum search bar, or...?

Nebushine
Nebushine
4 posts
Shepherd

Hey @MrDayCee,

I can't find the 'all friends' button... I mean the 'search users' bar that appears above what used to be my list of friends. I can type things into it, but it refuses to search up anything. A friend of mine tried searching for me with his people search bar and apparently my account didn't appear... he can't get any messages I send to him...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Nebushine The "All Friends 》" button should be located underneath your friends list on your profile, right bottom corner. And if you know your friend's username you can simply type armorgames.com/user/ with your friend's username behind it in the url bar of your browser to go to their profile.

Nebushine
Nebushine
4 posts
Shepherd

@MrDayCee Okay thanks That fixes most of the problem... but I'm still not sure what's happening with my chat bar... It's very temperamental, and will only show the chats it wants to, and my friends aren't getting the messages I send apparently... I'm not quite sure what happened to it...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you try closing every private and public chat room you have opened and refresh the page a couple of times?
This could solve the problem for you.

Another option would be to try another browser and see if the problem persists.

Nebushine
Nebushine
4 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, I didn't see this reply It seems that with Firefox my account does work... so I will consider using it more often... thanks!

Showing 1-6 of 6