ForumsNews and Feedback[It does] Reporting (works!)

2 4148
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I've been on ArmorGames for almost 5 years now. Something I've always silently wondered about is whether the report button actually works and I'm probably not the only person who's been wondering about this.

While I can't exactly give any promises on report buttons working for comments and forum posts(perhaps a mod or admin can confirm?), I can confirm that they work for the chats. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell what exactly happens, but imagine a complaint box. A complaint box in which any admin, moderator, or warden can check at anytime they see a new complaint. On the complaint slip is your username, the username of who you have a complaint about, and what the complaint is about; all of which are automatically filled out the moment you put it in the box.

So why am I telling you guys this? Because reporting is an easier, faster solution to fixing problems. You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen users going through multiple chats to find a warden and that's enough time for the conversation to be buried. Especially for busy chats like Clicker Heroes. With reporting we actually get to see the conversation even after hours of constant chatting have passed.

Anyway that's all I have to say.

• 2 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

It definitely is a great help to us!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@R2D21999 Let's just say that reporting on forum posts actually works by using the button. The process is of a similar kind to what you just described and we work accordingly.

I will leave this open for now to see if users have any other questions or remarks.

Showing 1-2 of 2