ForumsSupport ForumRemoved game...?

9 10786
tristancom
tristancom
3 posts
Shepherd

Back in 2013-2014 there was an mmorpg that I played A LOT, sadly the game got too expensive and the devs had to remove it. Now 2 years later it's been on my mind a lot, and I wanted to know its name. It was a pixelated top-down rpg game that had you grinding mobs to get better gear. The name was something like Pixel dungeon or pixel heroes or bit dungeon / bit heroes ect. Please help :P

• 9 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@tristancom There is a game with name similar to one that you have mentioned, the game called Bit Battles .
Unfortunately, I don't think there is an MMORPG you have mentioned on this site. Chances of that game existing here halved after you said that it's pixelated.

tristancom
tristancom
3 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I'm quite sure it doesn't exist anymore, I just wanted to search it up on google images for nostalgias sake, thanks

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Always on service

Zero_Andrew
Zero_Andrew
1 posts
Peasant

Hello to everyone, who searches the same game, that tristancom is searching. I am pretty sure he was searching the same amazing game I played loong ago and I searched for it sooo long.

Well. I found it. It was called "Fantasy Online" and were a MMO on this site. They went bankrupt.
BUT I have read, that the same developers are trying to make the same game. It is called "waves of time". Just google it and keep it in mind, if you were a fan of Fantasy Online. I hope I could help!

tristancom
tristancom
3 posts
Shepherd

I just found this account again and dear god I'm so happy right now. I've joined the Waves of Time discord and honestly feel so elated. A very late thanks, Andrew. Sorry for the necro.

speedfast5
speedfast5
3 posts
Shepherd

I actually play that game too. It was called Bit heroes. You can still play it on mobile.

speedfast5
speedfast5
3 posts
Shepherd

I bet Fantasy Online was a great game too though!

Freshapede
Freshapede
1 posts
Nomad

there is an mmo game that you have these pets, and the one you start with is called blue, and its some wind fox, and now that game is gone, and i want to play it! but i cant remember its name

speedfast5
speedfast5
3 posts
Shepherd

I know the name, but I have bad news for ya. It's called "curio quest" and uh, they discontinued it.

Showing 1-9 of 9