ForumsSupport ForumAG is causing games to have serious issues, Mods! Please Read!

20 7380
popington
popington
119 posts
Chamberlain

AG has put a video ad under the games on the right side. (above the dev info and suggested games)
a certain video ad is causing insane lag,and sometimes even errors in games!
this is making my gaming experience on AG miserable!
i can guarantee you it is that ad, because if i refresh and the ad is still there, i get the same problems as before, but if i refresh and the ad isn't there, everything works really well!
i have to keep refreshing over and over and over until i get lucky and that ad is not playing in that area.
i know ads get AG a lot of money, but please do something!!!
either remove that specific ad (if its possible) or instead of putting video ads in that area, just put a banner ad or something. i have had this issue before a long time ago, but it hasn't happened again until recently...

• 20 Replies
popington
popington
119 posts
Chamberlain

are there any updates on this issue?
the troublesome ads are starting to bother me again...

popington
popington
119 posts
Chamberlain

https://www.youtube.com/c/martialartsclassics
this is one of the bad ads.
Please do something!
I'm being plagued!
whenever a bad ad comes, i can barely do anything in the game I'm playing, in disqus, or in AG live chat without being insanely annoyed by the constant, intense lag! :'(

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey popington,

I finally got this ad to load up I'm collecting some new information to update the team beyond what I originally reported was going on with this ad.

Thanks and I'm sorry that this is causing you and everone frustration.

-RP

popington
popington
119 posts
Chamberlain

Thank you so much!
Do you still want me to report all troublesome ads?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

If it causes a problem like this specific ad does, yes, please. Create a new thread for these cases. Also if you could, a different subject line that is more specific to the ad would be great so that others can see what the ad is and can chime in to share their own thoughts and information that they experienced.

Thanks to everyone that responded to this thread and shared their feedback!

-RP

Showing 16-20 of 20