ForumsSupport ForumDangerous Adventure 2 Bug?

4 3624
TruthfullyGrim
TruthfullyGrim
2 posts
Nomad

Hello,
I have been trying to play Dangerous Adventure 2 since its release last week and everytime I go to play it I can fight the first fight, maybe the second one in the first area and after defeating the enemies on the loot screen it lags really hard because it tries to give me multiple bonuses from my monk class over and over. Like it says like 6-7 times "gained 10% XP" when it should only be once. Then the game crashes and I get a white page with an "!" in the middle. It happens every single time either after the first fight or the second fight. Makes it literally unplayable for me. It's not just this site either, I've tried to play it on other sites with no success and the same issue.

• 4 Replies
TruthfullyGrim
TruthfullyGrim
2 posts
Nomad

I'll try to lower the settings, thank you!

qweqweqwe111
qweqweqwe111
4 posts
Peasant

Hi, actually i have the same problem. I lowered game settings,too. I play on Firefox 50.1.0 and flash player 24.00xx (both newest). I cannot enclose the problem but i observed that when i download the game and play offline, thats when the bug occur. So i think MAYBE its because playing offline and some source is missing. On the other hand, i played offline in Internet Explorer and it worked. But this worked accidently. So in the end, i don't know what the problem is. Can someone help ?

qweqweqwe111
qweqweqwe111
4 posts
Peasant

i browsed the free-games-site from armorgames. There you can download da2, but also there's a hint: ""Due to some games working closely with our internal API, some may not work correctly when hosted on other sites. Please contact Tasselfoot@ArmorGames.com if you have any issues."" So i contacted this email and wait for response.

qweqweqwe111
qweqweqwe111
4 posts
Peasant

i got an email from ag. they say the game should work outside ag. thats not true. i get errors like flash player clipping and stuttering when i play offline.

Showing 1-4 of 4