ForumsSupport ForumBAN!

19 3496
XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

It's me kingofgames WHO ELSE! I got banned along with Starscreamer and ialwayswin, why? I DONT KNOW! i just get the same message that i spammed several users with a message about an event that i do not even know! The best is i was gone for 3 days so how i could have spammed? What is happening here? we 3 got the same temporary ban message i know IF we got banned its because of a reason but i was not even oN! so i could not even have spammed!

• 19 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I am looking into it right now. Let's not get to worked up, it is more than likely a mistake. So, just keep checking this topic and we will give updates.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think it has something to do with the ban comment glitch going around. People that were banned are getting this message about being on AG on the 9th. Have you ever been banned before? Maybe it went to all of those who have had a temp ban. If not, then it is just glitching and being sent to random profiles.

XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

i got banned before for having a fight withz baseballfarmer123 because he started calling me names...anyway

XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

well, ok but i did not do this..... i did not even knew that he did this message thing so why i got banned?

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry to say this but

It was probably BBF123 that started the whole message thing.

And he kept saying to some users, Don't let the Moderators stop you, or something.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

KoG, just chillax and give it a minute. I am figuring out what happened. Either a moderator did give you a ban for a legitimate reason (which we will find out what it is) or it is most likely a mistake and we will figure something out.

So, go drink some milk, hulk!

XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

yeah yeah yeah....... JEEZ i am hyper........ok i will drink! LOL I HAVE DRUNKEN 3/4 milk

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Lay off the candy, dude.

XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

i am still banned for 3 days

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yea, so log out and try it again.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well it is only temp, for fst6 he was temporarily banned for 2 minutes lol.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well fst6 was banned for three days, but he came back in 5 minutes,

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Hey KOG try asking the Mods or admins to help get through this.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Dyablo, that's what is happening...

>_> <_<

XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

i am still banned..... " Kingofgames 1994-2008 RIP"

Showing 1-15 of 19