ForumsForum GamesVote to Kick | Voting & Discussion

208 56357
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/VTK_banner_zpsz0sowaaw.jpg?t=1472737826

Voting Thread Purpose
Use this thread to discuss and vote who to kick. You don't need to vote right away, you may try persuading others to vote. If you vote, you cannot change or undo your vote. Please follow this template when voting:

@SirLegendary (tag me so I see that you casted your vote)

Voting to kick: (username)
Reason/s: (state your reason for voting this user out)

How to Play

There will be five to ten users (depending on how many sign up within 1 weeks). Every week users will vote to kick any one out of the group. The last person standing wins! How you survive depends on you and how you interact with the other members of the group. Discuss who to kick, vote, then he/she shall be kicked.

Simple sushi!

Rules

Please read carefully:

- No Flaming to get someone kicked, if you do, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Keep things in good spirit, if you don't, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Once you're kicked, you're kicked. THAT'S FINAL.
- Once you vote, you cannot change your vote.
- You may have more than one reason to vote for someone.
- This is not a popularity contest. Kick anyone.
- In the event of a draw, we will flip a coin to determine who's to be kicked out. If there are three or more users, we will roll a dice.
- If all users have voted before the round ends, the round will end.
- Once you are kicked, you cannot vote until the finals. Read the rule below.
- During the finals, all participants who have been eliminated will be called back to vote for the last kick.

Signed up!

1. @Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @BalkanRenegades

Eliminated

End of the round results/Spreadsheet

WINNER:

• 208 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Announcement:

The first round has begun. Please read the OP carefully, things have been updated (rules & voting template).
This round will last a week, or until everyone casts their vote. Good luck!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

And now begins the real quest No matter what you do, some users won't like you xD Finding a reason to kick someone without ending up kicked yourself instead is going to be a challenge..

But I am going to try anyway. What is your favorite Forum Game?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Other than Count to 100? The AG Skyscraper of course. Nothing like making ridiculous, nonsensical floors on it and reading about other people's creations.

Also, 'Post an insane lie about the user above you' even though that was made by me. (Totally not adverising)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Shameless self promotion I see Been there, done that. But yes the AG Skyscraper was pretty fun xD

As for the Count, I am, like with all other forum games, somewhat bored of it...It gets a bit repetitive after a while as usual.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I guess it does get boring over time as you accumulate more and more wins. But at least we give new users a chance at the quest.

Anyway, I could really use strikethrough for my posts. I also felt like underlining this text for no reason whatsoever.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

A while ago I might have said Slap The Cheese, but right now I'd say my favourite is the Superhuman RPG. By the way, you've forgotten about it again, didn't you Doom?

I never participated much in the Count, a few times until I got the achievement. I don't think I ever posted again since I was modded. It was more fun ruining the Coin/Dice to 500 or whatever was its name

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

By the way, you've forgotten about it again, didn't you Doom?

Nope. I know it's there. But, well, exams xD I will return once I am done with those, which should be at the end of September (RPGs require some more thinking before posting than other forum activity and as such, more time. That's why I've suspended this and every other form of activity here that requires time, like contests for example. I only hope to throw something together for Legend's contest. Worst case scenario, I will submit it the final day, since exams end exactly one day before the deadline is over )

It was more fun ruining the Coin/Dice to 500 or whatever was its name

Yes yes, you tried your best but we still won xD Or at least, we theoretically did...Swarm abandoned it altogether

Come to think of it, the forums are not only dead these days, but also full of sad stories in every corner...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Oh, my favorite FG, I guess it is Count to 100, but I also like You're banned, Slap The Above User With Anything, Flip to 10, and many others.

It was more fun ruining the Coin/Dice to 500 or whatever was its name

wow, I remember that, it was so funny when we were "talking" to Flipper. Let's ask @Swarmlord2 about it, shall we?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I didn't abandoned... I just got bore counting the individual scores. In fact,the other day I was thinking about starting it again, but having individuals count their own score. Would that interest anybody? I was going to add an all-time leaderboard. Should I be posting here? Will just @ summon...

@Doombreed @armorplayergc @katpryde @doqck @HahiHa @Eldunari17

Did I miss anyone? I am doing this from memory,not checking the actual game.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Yes indeed that's the problem Swarm you summoned non-players in this game xD. Just make a post in the Dice/Coin Count and make your point there ._.

I'm considering kicking Chryosten because he changed his name. Yes, I am still not over you changing your name a year ago, Darkfire45

Whoah? Already? we were just talking, it's not even been 1 day! Talk about devoted kickers. And why shouldn't we kick you then? xD For reasons far more valid than "I can't get over him changing his username", namely, turning against users so soon and so hastily trying to make arguments to support your case... If that's how you are going to play the game, you are putting every one of us at risk immediately and no one wants to be kicked

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, I never liked that username anyway. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to fall back on an old username that I was going to retire anyway when the original username I wanted was taken. I could have just added a number at the end and it'll all be fine. Then again, we were all idiots when we started out.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, that was quick. @SirLegendary

Voting: MattEmAngel
Reasons: For hating on change and refusing to adapt along with the fact that he is a better artist than me. Also the fact that he doesn't like my username and armatar change.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@SirLegendary

Reasons: Attacking another user head on day 1 without a serious game-related reason. If he does this for Chryos, he can make up any reason just as senseless for anyone. We are all at risk if he is not eliminated ASAP!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: MattEmAngel
Reasons: He already has two votes against him due to his rash course of action, and is currently the one most at risk of being kicked this round. At this point, voting to kick him too is only logical. Also, use of Caps Lock.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

@SirLegendary

Reason: for not liking Chryos's "new" name, and also, he already got a lot of votes in this round... yeah...

Showing 1-15 of 208