ForumsForum GamesVote to Kick | Voting & Discussion

208 56484
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/VTK_banner_zpsz0sowaaw.jpg?t=1472737826

Voting Thread Purpose
Use this thread to discuss and vote who to kick. You don't need to vote right away, you may try persuading others to vote. If you vote, you cannot change or undo your vote. Please follow this template when voting:

@SirLegendary (tag me so I see that you casted your vote)

Voting to kick: (username)
Reason/s: (state your reason for voting this user out)

How to Play

There will be five to ten users (depending on how many sign up within 1 weeks). Every week users will vote to kick any one out of the group. The last person standing wins! How you survive depends on you and how you interact with the other members of the group. Discuss who to kick, vote, then he/she shall be kicked.

Simple sushi!

Rules

Please read carefully:

- No Flaming to get someone kicked, if you do, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Keep things in good spirit, if you don't, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Once you're kicked, you're kicked. THAT'S FINAL.
- Once you vote, you cannot change your vote.
- You may have more than one reason to vote for someone.
- This is not a popularity contest. Kick anyone.
- In the event of a draw, we will flip a coin to determine who's to be kicked out. If there are three or more users, we will roll a dice.
- If all users have voted before the round ends, the round will end.
- Once you are kicked, you cannot vote until the finals. Read the rule below.
- During the finals, all participants who have been eliminated will be called back to vote for the last kick.

Signed up!

1. @Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @BalkanRenegades

Eliminated

End of the round results/Spreadsheet

WINNER:

• 208 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Why is no one even trying? This is not a debate game like you've all mistakenly assumed. Responding to "walls of text" with rational arguments is not the only way to go. You could try shifting the blame to someone else, slandering, accusing your accuser, even illogically. The point is, try before you just give up... -_-

But... it sure feels like it. And it's hard to even make discussion until a kick-fest started.
And usually the first to vote is kicked or others kick the same person.
Honestly after doing this it feels random.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@SirLegendary,
Voting to kick: red303
Reason: For keeping others waiting and not replying even after saying so and giving up upon himself without fighting the odds.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: HahiHa (myself)
Reason: Because I cannot find a compelling reason to vote red303 out other than what was already mentioned in previous votes, and I don't feel like doing a purely tactical vote today. Also because I'm interested to see what happens.

PS: I am not trying to leave the game, I still intend to continue next turn. Just felt like I had to make this clear

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But... it sure feels like it. And it's hard to even make discussion until a kick-fest started.

Ηow would you know how it feels, since no one aside from HahiHa has tried so far?

It is hard to start a discussion because everyone is playing the waiting game. The "only show up to vote in order to avoid doing something incriminating" attitude really shows how focused the players are trying to be. Everyone has their own way of playing I suppose, but you can see the results...Besides, point to me one thread in which it is easy to keep the discussion flowing...anywhere on the site

And usually the first to vote is kicked or others kick the same person.
Honestly after doing this it feels random.

How can it be random when so far only people who were either inactive or didn't even defend themselves got voted? It is only natural to go for these. If it so happened that the first person who got accused didn't do anything to avoid being kicked, then it's not the game that is random, it is the lack of responses or even attempts at preventing the voting that caused the kick.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

I do agree that not being able to defend yourself is a pretty good reason for someone to get kicked and not just "Random". Besides, it's at least a much better reason to kick someone rather than kicking the first person to vote/someone who's been inactive due to their personal life problems.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Announcement

It has been 7 days.

Eliminated: @red303

The spread sheet is in the OP.

Let the next round begin!

Signed Up:

1. @/Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @/MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @/red303
9. @shafaet
10. @/BalkanRenegades

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@shafaet what is your favorite color?

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@Doombreed I like all the colors nature has provided us with, but if I were to pick one specifically then I'd say Blue/Green What's yours?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Now that we are talking about colours, my favorite one is Orange, but I also like Blue

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I tend to have a preference for deeper, darker shades of colours; my favourite being blue (something like royal blue), although I also like red and green. Blood red and forest green, preferably. I can't stand pink

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Mine's Blue and Red. Couldn't pick between those

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Red is my favorite. Blue immediately follows as the 2nd preference!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

So many people with blue or red as their favourite colour. Not that I'm any different since mine is also blue with red second. I'd also say black but that's technically a shade.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

So, @armorplayergc is there a particular reason why you like orange?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Ha, you are copying my initial move in this round, but I'll let it slide because I am curious as to why ap's favorite color is orange as well xD

Showing 91-105 of 208