ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516332
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

That's ok. Welcome @reedman64

Feel free to talk or post in the forums.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Welcome @reedman64!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Welcome @reedman64.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@brandonbrady1 Hey there! Welcome!

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

Hello @nacrazy you same-avatared knight, welcome to the forums!
A perilous land of posts, comments and text awaits you.
So grab a sword and shield and don your armour and begin your forum-indulging adventure!

TobyTehPotato
TobyTehPotato
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, People of the World

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Welcome to the kingdom of Armoria. You are required to pass through Decontamination. Please hold.

*Aims flamethrower* *burns @TobyTehPotato *

Decontamination complete. Enjoy your stay.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@TobyTehPotato Welcome!

gekoso
gekoso
3 posts
Blacksmith

Hi.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@Gekoso Welcome to AG!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hi there @gekoso

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

Hi guys! It's so amazing to be back here on this wonderful site, and on my birthday no less! =] Anyway, I've been gone for about three years and I figured I should make a post. Some of you may remember me or maybe all of them have left. =[ Anyway, I can't wait to start being a part of the community again!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Bender124 Welcome back then!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Bender124 Welcome back on the website , And Happy birthday delayed =)
Hoping you have fun here again !

deadlyoxblood
deadlyoxblood
1 posts
Peasant

Hello!

Showing 16-30 of 1554