ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514707
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@xSix Welcome back!
@denisdoge123 How did you find an account? Was it just lying in the street?
@MankestDeme Hi

gunca11
gunca11
1 posts
Peasant

Ok um do somone have free clan space in the last stand deadzone
?

denisdoge123
denisdoge123
2 posts
Nomad

Nah found it in my email

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

Welcome, @MankestDeme .
And welcome back, @xSix & @denisdoge123 .
@gunca11 If your talking about joining an alliance so yeah!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@kay1823 Welcome to the forums! You were asking about CT100 game in the chat so here's the link:
CT100

BigLou1984
BigLou1984
1 posts
Nomad

Hi it's me

LT_Octavist
LT_Octavist
1 posts
Blacksmith

Hey

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
Swetdep
Swetdep
2 posts
Shepherd

hi

tayanfinny
tayanfinny
1 posts
Nomad

hello!

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

@kay1823 @BigLou1984 @LTOctavist @Swetdep @ @tayanfinny Hi! And welcome to the community everyone.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Somebody must have had a reeeeeeeaaaaaally bad day :-( I have to report you @danhare

Edit: If you wanted to delete your account you could have done it by yourself, no need for insulting other users.

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

O.K.! That's strange......

ChristyGamer
ChristyGamer
3 posts
Nomad

Hi all, I am Christy from Australia. I am a student and Gamer by choice. I love to play flash games.

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

Hi @ChristyGames, Welcome to the group.

Showing 661-675 of 1550