ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516263
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
AlidaFuya
AlidaFuya
1 posts
Nomad

Hi ! I looking for a new game to play in PS4 ..

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@AlidaFuya Welcome x'D your about make me laugh, I wasn't expecting to see that hahaha just an advice you need to write in English here :x (so you will probably need to translate it)
About of the ps4 game depends on the gender of game you like, if you like survival horror I've heard Resident evil was remake and free for psn users it can be something. Have fun on the forums

rubyqq
rubyqq
1 posts
Nomad

hello guys you can call me RubyQQ. I am a newbie here..Nice to Know you guys.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@rubyqq Welcome here ! Enjoy all forums content !

trananha91
trananha91
3 posts
Nomad

hey guys, im new to this site,

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Welcome to the site @trananha91! Hope you enjoy your stay!

pikachu96
pikachu96
5 posts
Shepherd

Hello^^ I'm half new here. I really love Armor Games <3
Have a nice day.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@pikachu96

Welcome to armor games! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome to @trananha91 I hope you Ill have fun on the forums

And "half" welcome to you pikachu96 Hahaha ! They are plenty things to do here, have fun during

pikachu96
pikachu96
5 posts
Shepherd

@sirlegendary and @last4skull thank you so much I'm very happy^^

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha @pikachu96 You're Welcome ! By the way I've made a pikachu armatar for Halloween you seems to like pikachu so take a look at it maybe you will like to wear it Hahaha

pikachu96
pikachu96
5 posts
Shepherd

Hehehe Oh really???? You're really perfect person!!!! I really love it and I will wear now ❤️❤️ I'm be very happy! Thank you so much!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha thanks for your kind words it was a nice synchronicity x'D I've made it a few time before meeting you x'D I'm glad you enjoy it nothing can make me more happy than seeing happy people x'D

pikachu96
pikachu96
5 posts
Shepherd

You're welcome Really perfect a armatar Thank you again. Exactly

pikachu96
pikachu96
5 posts
Shepherd

By the way I may be lucky person

Showing 91-105 of 1554