ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516222
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Don't be shy! Welcome.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Huzzah! Welcome to any future newcomers!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

To the kingdom of brave knights and adds about cheese and naked women, welcome newbies!

Nikushimi888
Nikushimi888
2 posts
Nomad

What does the number of those stars you all have represent? and what does the Rank number in my profile mean?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

hey there @Nikushimi888 First of all, welcome

Meh, ninja'd by Kat -.- Merits are handed out by moderators and admins for exemplary deeds, like excellent guides, artwork, poems, etc.

Unfortunately, all we know came from reverse engineering the formula and brute force testing by earning various quests and constantly checking our star count. So we do not have "official info" on it yet. The admins have not confirmed much of what we found out, but you can read into stars in this thread

Hope this helps xD Enjoy your stay here

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Nikushimi888 Welcome!

Nikushimi888
Nikushimi888
2 posts
Nomad

Thank you all for the welcome and the answers. Special thanks to Miss Kat for helping me before in the chat and for being a cutie

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

@Nikushimi888 Welcome to AG pal!

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Welcome welcome @Nikushimi888, hope you stay a while and enjoy yourself!

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

Honestly, your name sounds really funny imo @DoraDoraBoBora

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

What can I say? I'm a funny gal.

MjrBilbo
MjrBilbo
4 posts
Nomad

Hello, and Welcome to a Great Community

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Welcome @MjrBilbo!

nacrazy
nacrazy
1 posts
Nomad

What's up I've bin playing on this site for years but I've Never posted on the forums

reedman64
reedman64
3 posts
Nomad

Hello. I've been here for sometime, but never talked to anyone. I don't do much.

Showing 1-15 of 1554