ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514738
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
MadnessKermit123
MadnessKermit123
1 posts
Nomad

HIIII new to forums but been on AG for a while.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Neonize, @pyccon94, @MadnessKermit123

Welcome to all of you here Hope you will have fun on the forums ^.^ If you need anything feel free to ask

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Welcome here, @pyccon94 and @MadnessKermit123!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Hello @WadeGall @pyccon94 @MadnessKermit123 @JhoeBuzz @Neonize

My name is BalkanRenegades and I say welcome to forums and Armor Games!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Olaf12 Welcome here and never give up

@Enmanuel102 Hello and Welcome hope you will have fun here

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Howdy @Enmanuel102 and welcome to Armor Games !

Marco91X
Marco91X
1 posts
Baron

Hello!

tomer900
tomer900
1 posts
Scribe

hello!

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Welcome, @tomer900! Have fun here!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome to @Marco91x and @tomer900 hope you will have fun on the forums ^^

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Greetings @plofatayuga and welcome to Armor Games

cacatuas
cacatuas
1 posts
Scribe

hi

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

Hello! I'm Boofuss, fairly new, just started to chat a bit more often. Looking for stupid conversations about nothing or deeper conversations about nothing or everything. Quite often slightly confused, possibly on a five second lag :P Nice to meet you all!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello @cacatuas and @Boofuss! Being slightly confused is not an unusual feeling here, especially in the forum games.

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

Thanks so much! Makes me feel better haha!

Showing 196-210 of 1550