ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

355 14348
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
104 posts
Peasant

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 355 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
775 posts
Templar

Howdy @Enmanuel102 and welcome to Armor Games !

Marco91X
Marco91X
1 posts
Count

Hello!

KatPryde
KatPryde
3,914 posts
Scribe

Hello and welcome to the forums @Enmanuel102 and @Marco91X

tomer900
tomer900
1 posts
Bard

hello!

mamibo
mamibo
671 posts
Bard

Welcome, @tomer900! Have fun here!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,306 posts
King

Welcome to @Marco91x and @tomer900 hope you will have fun on the forums ^^

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
775 posts
Templar

Greetings @plofatayuga and welcome to Armor Games

cacatuas
cacatuas
1 posts
Bard

hi

Boofuss
Boofuss
10 posts
Peasant

Hello! I'm Boofuss, fairly new, just started to chat a bit more often. Looking for stupid conversations about nothing or deeper conversations about nothing or everything. Quite often slightly confused, possibly on a five second lag :P Nice to meet you all!

KatPryde
KatPryde
3,914 posts
Scribe

Welcome to the forums, @cacatuas and @Boofuss

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
684 posts
Herald

Hello @cacatuas and @Boofuss! Being slightly confused is not an unusual feeling here, especially in the forum games.

Boofuss
Boofuss
10 posts
Peasant

Thanks so much! Makes me feel better haha!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
684 posts
Herald

There is a lot of cool stuff if you look around but occasionally it just flies over my head.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,306 posts
King

@malikjef Hello and welcome here !

Rellik3000
Rellik3000
1 posts
Farmer

Hello, everyone. I'm sorta new to all of this, but I'm excited to make new friends on this website.

Showing 241-255 of 355