ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516954
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Diesel21
Diesel21
10 posts
Nomad

Welcome to armorgames forum!

ProfessorDrMuffin
ProfessorDrMuffin
3 posts
Justiciar

Hey there ^^
I actually created my accounted some months ago but didn't see that you could say hello here, so I'm doing it now.
My name's Rainy and I am happy to see what a great community Armorgames has ^^
I'm also looking forward to chat with some people here and maybe make some friends.
My goal here is to get as many achievements as possible xD

PurpleKingCrazy
PurpleKingCrazy
11 posts
Chancellor

Hello! I am PurpleKingCrazy and I am Crazy! You can call me Purple or Crazy, whatever you wish is good for me.

I am not new to the Armor Games website, but I feel very new to the forums and maybe at some point post a few things here or there. I just come to say hello, and that's it.

WillCo_Gaming
WillCo_Gaming
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, how's life?
My name is WillCo_Gaming, but you can call me Will, Bill, WCG, or whatever.
Some of my favorite games are the Earth Taken series, the Strike Force Heroes series, and the Raze series. I don't trust the government and neither should you. Anyways, hi, or whatever.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Greetings @WillCo_Gaming , welcome to Armor Games. I played all three parts of Earth Taken and Strike Force Heroes. And neither do I trust government . Seems we have a lot of in common

xellehc
xellehc
2 posts
Nomad

HI
I play The Dead Zone. I raid for Alien Nation (UF0). This is an amazing alliance, and I have been tasked with this mission to let you all know that we are currently in search of GOOD taskers and/or raiders. DMU is most definitely preferable if you are a tasker. Our alliance has been in the top 10 war rankings, and are aiming for that all important TOP spot. If you consider yourself to be either a good raider or tasker I would be extremely happy to hear from you. You can contact me either in game to either Deadun or Chellex, or reply to this post. Please be aware you may be required to provide raiding stats. I look forward to hearing from you. http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/349/201/2/S3492012/slug/l/ufo-beaming-up-a-man-1.jpg

firerunic
firerunic
1 posts
Nomad

hi i play gemcraft

jace_flip
jace_flip
1 posts
Nomad

Hİ!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome, one and all! I believe that Gemcraft and Dead Zone have several of their own forum sections under games. Gemcraft also has a chat, if you didn't know.

C_R_U_S_HER
C_R_U_S_HER
4 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm pretty new. I play Swords and Souls, and I recently got into the top million in Player Rankings. (Woohoo!) I like the song "It's Raining Tacos". What I'm really interested in is how do you create an armatar, and how do you become something better than "Peasant"?

mod81
mod81
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone. just got back into playing games again after not really playing since the days of the PS2 so its good to see a friendly community

The_Devils_Advocate
The_Devils_Advocate
240 posts
Nomad

Hello there one and all, I am glad to finally become a member of the Armor Games community and I hope to have a lasting impact on it.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome, mod81 and The_Devils_Advocate! It's good to see more friendly people to add to our community!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hello vinodkumar! I'm apldeap123, but please, call me Apple. Welcome to the wonderful world of Armoria. Hope you enjoy your permanent stay here.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to Armoria. I hope your papers are in date. Please pay the entry fee of 57 krowns. Please proceed to the next security checkpoint. Have a long stay.

Showing 241-255 of 1553