ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516358
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
The_Shining_Knight_
The_Shining_Knight_
1 posts
Jester

Hiya Linda from USA. In NY for uni. Feel free to say hi!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
Basil_Vasilii
Basil_Vasilii
1 posts
Marquis

Hi

RealJokez
RealJokez
1 posts
Nomad

Hi guys new here

MjollTheLioness
MjollTheLioness
2 posts
Nomad

Hey there! My name's Ellie and I've been here a couple of times. Feel free to say hi!

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello @Basil_Vasilii , @RealJokez , and Ellie ( @MjollTheLioness )! Enjoy Armorgames and the forums!

Synates
Synates
1 posts
Nomad

I'm a newbie from NY. Hi everyone

spyruz
spyruz
1 posts
Nomad

Hello guys! I'm SPYRUZ and I'm addicted to eating pork while playin shell shock live 2. I really like pork. It tastes fantastisc. If you want some portk plese get in touch. Thank you for your patience! Big peace and bye bye.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Hello @spyruz and hello @Synates . Welcome to Armor Games! Hope you will enjoy here

andersongrae
andersongrae
1 posts
Nomad

HI!Im Anderson and playing an online games is a stress reliever to me... fantasy squad and rogue life are the games id love to play

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome Anderson ( @andersongrae )!Also, nice job @spyruz figuring out the formating in these text boxes!

anthonydon
anthonydon
1 posts
Nomad

hi! , my name is anthony and i'm here in the hope of becoming a developer......

deepblue32
deepblue32
2 posts
Treasurer

hi i post this comment for only i am

The_Devils_Advocate
The_Devils_Advocate
240 posts
Nomad

My little pony you say? #FlutterShy Squad!
Legit though am I the only one who wants to hurt applejack?

ChillSkelle
ChillSkelle
1 posts
Nomad

'Ello, Nice to meet all of you! I'm pleased to say that i'll be here to stay!

Showing 271-285 of 1553