ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516370
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Hello @CoderGames_com and welcome to Armor Games

Hey there @AThe0ther , no need to be so shy

Aegiseternal1
Aegiseternal1
11 posts
Nomad

Hello guys... do your have any games that you can suggest to me... like web based games....

DaTCaT47
DaTCaT47
33 posts
Nomad

Umm... well, hi? I've loved these kinds of game websites for, well, ever, and this seemed like a nice community. so, yeah! bye for now!

DaTCaT47
DaTCaT47
33 posts
Nomad

I'll give you two of my poems:

When I think about my friends
I wonder where they are
And if they're predetermined
by some sort of magic scar
That's deep inside the world
Of my life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Often, as I try to fall asleep
I think of all the secrets that I will keep
For if I do not wonder,
I will fall into the slumber
Of a million souls.
-the cat

bhupesh
bhupesh
9 posts
Herald

i started playing on armor games a long time ago thats when i discovered online gaming. If i wanted to play any game i would come only to 2 site armor games and addicting games .But on one nice day i found a game called kingdom rush on armor games it had very nice graphics and very interesting was addicting and The est game i ever played. Since then armor games is the only site iv been playing on. Well thanks for that armor games i hope you bring games like that or ask ironhide studios to make another sequel to the game which will be available on armor games . I really want to play kingdom rush origins on armor games, hope you can bring that soon.

silenceisgolden
silenceisgolden
25 posts
Farmer

Hello...

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello...

MjollTheLioness
MjollTheLioness
2 posts
Nomad

Helloooooooooooo

mohamed_gamal_24
mohamed_gamal_24
1 posts
Scribe

Hello world

MasterGamer0904
MasterGamer0904
1 posts
Peasant

Hello, I Am 14 and have no friends. I came to every gaming site I can to find a girl who i like alot and who likes me alotMy life is garbage, and all I want are friends and girlfriends

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I'll be ur friend master. I just need a few things first... like your undying approval for every action I take regardless of its impact upon your life.

Gromozeka
Gromozeka
3 posts
Shepherd

Hello everybody,
Looking for game developer to work on the not complicated game project. Is there any way to contact developer directly or submit request for specific project? Please let me know.
Thanks!

Stan

snoboxstudio
snoboxstudio
49 posts
Jester

Hey all I've been on Armor for a couple of years, but this past month or so was the first time I posted on the forums! Everyone is extremely nice, friendly, and helpful (so far lol). Thanks for creating such an awesome community! I can't wait to participate in more contests and discussions

TwentyPilots
TwentyPilots
10 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, I'm TwentyPilots and I've been sober for... oh, wrong forum. How embarrassing.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Well Stan ( @Gromozeka ), you could try the programming forum at the bottom of the forums list or AG's developer tools, I'm sure they could get you in touch with someone.
@snoboxstudio Glad to hear it! I am a VERY nice, friendly, and helpful person. I don't know about everyone, though. (I heard that TwentyPilots is drunk)
@TwentyPilots We'll take you anyway! We've all done plenty of embarrassing things here.

Showing 301-315 of 1553