ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514719
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Gromozeka
Gromozeka
3 posts
Shepherd

Thank you very much, @Yellowcat !

snoboxstudio
snoboxstudio
49 posts
Jester

Hey @TwentyPilots you're using the Armatar I designed for the art contest!! YAY!! MY LIFE IS FULFILLED NOW! lol seriously though, that's pretty cool

monkey967
monkey967
1 posts
Nomad

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

@monkey967 This is not how you get the Count to 100 quest To get that, you have to participate in a successful count in this thread here. Be sure to read the rules before posting, so as not to reset the count.

Oh, and welcome to Armor Games!

fid0297
fid0297
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm fid0297. I used to play when I was younger in school, but I grown older. Now I have free time at work and decided to make an account. BTW, I'm looking for a game that I used to play a few years ago but I can't remember the name. It was a side scroller, fantasy, army building type of game. It had two "forts" on either side and one of the main things that I remember was "evolving" or upgrading tree system. I searched through all the tagged side scrollers but never ran across it, unless I missed it.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@fid0297 Are you thinking of Age of War? There's another game I'm thinking of that could be it but I also don't remember the name. Perhaps Battle Gear? You could also create a thread in the tavern for it (that's what other people do). There may be a forum designated for finding forgotten games somewhere, but I don't know where it is.

Raiiker
Raiiker
13 posts
Chamberlain

Hell, I'am Saiirex I'am a try hard farmer I hunt for achievements.I'am really popular on Kongregate but now I decided to create an account on Armor Games.BTW I have a problem when I enter a game I cant see the description of the quests and the Disqus chat doesn't appear help please. P.S. I posted this just for a AG quest

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

@Saiirex Welcome to Armor Games, hope you'll have fun questing!

As for your issues, please do check out our Support Forum, you'll be more likely to get help there.

Used
Used
2 posts
Nomad

Howdy, add me if you play the last stand deadZone, thanks.

Samtrix
Samtrix
1 posts
Peasant

Hello guys im playing on Armor Games since 1 year and i didnt write any forum post so sorry for any mistakes,but guys i want to know how to earn merits.I will be very thankfull.Thanks in advance,

Gasilver1
Gasilver1
1 posts
Blacksmith

Hello everybody, i am some kind of newbie so i want to know how to earn merits and how many points i need to rank up ??

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@Used Hello, go into the Games Forum and ask there, there may already be a thread for it.

@Samtrix and @Gasilver1 A merit is a reward for a post (on the forums or on a game) that a mod/admin thinks is particularly thoughtful. You can also get them from entering contests on the forums. Visit these two pages for a longer description:
http://armorgames.com/page/help#earningmerits
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10388455/guide-to-armorgames-super-sticky
Gasiliver1:
There's not a set amount of points to rank up, it's based off the number of quests and other things. Visit https://armorgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231778768 for an overveiw of ranks.

darkstorm92cub
darkstorm92cub
1 posts
Nomad

hi I need to know how to file a complaint so I may transfer my spiral knights character

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@darkstorm92cub Please contact the creator of the game for that type of issue.

hotmaillogin
hotmaillogin
1 posts
Nomad

Welcome.. hello

Showing 316-330 of 1550