ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514736
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
regin235
regin235
1 posts
Shepherd

hi there

danhadrianiliescu
danhadrianiliescu
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, fairly new to this. Kind of superstitious(not always) but with sites such as armored games there are down right charming models in the top 5 flash websites such as kongregate, newgrounds, miniclip, and addicting games that draw the clients with that. Am fine with armored games and some games are friendly especially ones found to here. Good thing they have a place, hope it will be fun.

tadicahyaA2
tadicahyaA2
3 posts
Shepherd

armorgames community its not really big,but let me just say hi

hafaroman
hafaroman
15 posts
Nomad

Yep, the community is not too big, but it's growing

Amirul44
Amirul44
2 posts
Jester

hi

Minimality
Minimality
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, just joined this website. I'm really enjoying the quest system and levelling system.

smin32
smin32
1 posts
Bard

I was registered in Armorgames almost 7 years ago, and I feel not enough fun in here now. most of latest games are low-quality. Sometimes I hope go back to golden age of Armorgames.

Sniperwizard
Sniperwizard
1 posts
Prince

hi

RedMoonWarrior
RedMoonWarrior
4 posts
Blacksmith

Hi

troy7th
troy7th
1 posts
Shepherd

hi

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome everyone, you know that you can type more than 'Hi' here.

daveborn
daveborn
4 posts
Nomad

hey there, hows going?

pizzacreepaplays
pizzacreepaplays
3 posts
Shepherd

Magandang Umaga, wait nevermind it's afternoon,oh well

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@pizzacreepaplays
Uh, Magandang Umaga to you too?
@daveborn It's going well, how about you?

sarajones
sarajones
1 posts
Nomad

Hi i am savas Guven from Sydney, Australia. how are you doing guys.

Showing 541-555 of 1550