ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

657 53117
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
107 posts
Peasant

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 657 Replies
bcully29
bcully29
2 posts
Constable

Go Buckeyes!!

Lyncathia
Lyncathia
7 posts
Peasant

hi everyone.. im new in this forum.. so..

be gentle to me, my fellow Players and Senpai's

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
784 posts
Constable

Welcome to the forums @Lyncathia! I am sure you will fit in just fine. If you are looking for something interesting to do on the forums to get used to it there are many forum games to play here.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
784 posts
Constable

Also, I would strongly suggest that you read the Forum Rules here.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
784 posts
Constable

Nice to meet you too @hafaroman!

Grindgrin
Grindgrin
1 posts
Peasant

Hey all nice to meet you!!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
784 posts
Constable

Nice to meet you to @Grindgrin! If you're looking for something to do here, there's lots of fun forum games here. Also, if you haven't yet, you should probably read the forum rules here.

senne489
senne489
3 posts
Peasant

Hey all nice to meet you!!
add me as friend senne489 thx

Endra9119
Endra9119
2 posts
Shepherd

Hello everybody! I've been new for a little bit to having a profile, but I've been playing on armorgames 4 a long time and I hope it gets better. (Add me as fwend pls)

Mivviiig03
Mivviiig03
1 posts
Peasant

Hi everybody

Higori
Higori
2 posts
Shepherd

Yo im new nice to meet ya!

PLGuy
PLGuy
1,390 posts
King

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Armor Games forum! XD

Amirul44
Amirul44
2 posts
Scribe

hola

Khiel
Khiel
2 posts
Shepherd

Waddup peeps, how you going?

NahumToole
NahumToole
2 posts
Shepherd

hi I joined 2 months ago need tips on games? ask me

mostly kingdom rush seris(including the 3rd one!) and the last stand but I can help with most games (if not all!) follow me and youll know what I'm doing next

Showing 571-585 of 657