ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516285
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
Laspa
Laspa
76 posts
King

@Yellowcat Yes, I'm first, but you, @danydu1473, could try to surpass me.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Now the max possible number of quests is 1070, unless you have Old AG Ranking quests, Sushi Cat April Fools' Day or from games that were withdrawn: 5 quests from Bubble Tanks 3 and 8 quests from the Weapon Masters. + some not available quests. Almost all of these are on this list:

Legendary Quests

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

Well I'm not actually new to armor games but still I decided to show up here so
Hi everyone!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@mairajqadri Hello! What about joining CT100? XD We recently won a count.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I have a question, what is CT100?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

@abcdragon66 It's a forum thread in which we count to 100 (CT100). If we achieve it, you'll unlock an Insane quest! Here you can see the thread, but please, read the rules carefully before posting anything. Hope to see you there!

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

@PLGuy OK.

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

@kalisenpai Thanks for the info.

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

@PLGuy I just went to CT100 but I'm a little bit confused. Tell me this that I should continue the count from where the last user left off, right?
and how many times do I have to do this? Like am I bound to it or once is enough or I can do it as much as I want?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@mairajqadri You join other people in count adding another number. You don't get bound, one number is enough, but the more numbers you post, the more you help. Of course if your posts are consistent with the rules, which I hope you found there and read :-)

It goes kinda slow now, but we can speed up at any time if there will be need for that. Also there's one more thing - mods and admins try to stop us xD They are like enemy team on CT100.

PCWharton
PCWharton
2 posts
Nomad

Hi there--I had a previous Armor account but was never social on it and now I want to meet cool, literate people who game. I'm a writer and nerdy about many things, but none more than my writing. I'd love to talk to people about whatever, but if you reply or we start chatting, I don't just want a boring, "Hi how are you what's up" conversation. Give me an interesting topic to start out with. "What's your favorite dinosaur" and whatnot.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@PCWharton Why do you specify literate people? I'm pretty sure you'd have a hard time creating an AG account if you were illiterate.

(Is that a good enough conversation starter?)
(Do I count as cool?)

PCWharton
PCWharton
2 posts
Nomad

@Yellowcat The terminology is a holdover from other forums I have frequented--"literate" meaning "able to type a paragraph such that another person not only understands what is being communicated, but finds it interesting."

And yes, it's a great conversation starter. Do you put a limit on the type of person you're willing to speak to online?

And no, you are not cool. You're talking to me, and, as established, I am very nerdy, so I'm afraid that's your Cool Card flushed right down the toilet. Sorry.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@PCWharton I'm taking this conversation to your profile so we don't block up welcoming

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

@PLGuy Well I have read the rules so I'll see you there then....
Thanks for the help.

Showing 631-645 of 1554