ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514729
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
arm00r
arm00r
1 posts
Peasant

hey everybody, want to play a game?

mitko_ganin
mitko_ganin
1 posts
Nomad

hi guyz, me new here

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello people!
@onplaycorp I'm sure there will be lots of great games, from the top of my head Far Cry 5.
From Armor Games Studios there should be Never Give Up on Steam, it's not kind of games that I enjoy most, but I liked it when trying beta, maybe I'll buy it too. One of the best platformers that I played. If you like to become enraged after countless brutal deaths and keep trying your best to finally beat the level and feel that relief and happiness of dealing with another extremely hard obstacle then it's a game for you xD

popsci42
popsci42
1 posts
Nomad

hi newbie

21mickclane21
21mickclane21
1 posts
Nomad

hi im pop

rodrigoalies
rodrigoalies
1 posts
Chancellor

Hellooo

Dyless
Dyless
1 posts
Nomad

aye

DiamondHunterZ
DiamondHunterZ
85 posts
Scribe

@onplaycorp The game i'm looking forward too is never give up (3rd in the give up series)

(Not by looking at PLGuy's post, I do quite enjoy the game.)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@ajgelaga Hello! There's Aground , a survival game that includes some story. Reminds me of Terraria.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Been 7 years since I came on the website.. so much has changed. wow it's crazy. wheres strop..

toabolth123
toabolth123
1 posts
Peasant

hi

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Welcome back @DDX ! Can't say that I know who strop is, but I'm sure if you tag them they will appear (or send them a message)

Hi @toabolth123 !

nateisamazing18
nateisamazing18
4 posts
Nomad

hey guys im not a big fan of flag or gates but yeah thats me feel free to like comment and subscribe XD

nateisamazing18
nateisamazing18
4 posts
Nomad

you all can leave cuz im here to kill you all

Rarecoolkris
Rarecoolkris
2 posts
Nomad

Hi

Showing 706-720 of 1550