ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514675
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Rarecoolkris
Rarecoolkris
2 posts
Nomad

yo any one play Dead zed 2

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Hello everyone I have decided to come here!

Ernesto_6550
Ernesto_6550
4 posts
Nomad

Hi I am new in the forum.
I greet everyone

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Welcome Ernesto 6550! Did you just arrive at Armorgames?

panther69
panther69
6 posts
Blacksmith

Been playing games on this site for about 9 years and been a member for 7. Love this site but never got much into the forums. Never too late

Ernesto_6550
Ernesto_6550
4 posts
Nomad

Hello to all...I am new and don't know how it work.

Ernesto_6550
Ernesto_6550
4 posts
Nomad

I play on AG a long time but not often. Now I understand that I can also have friends. Thank you all.

GeorgeHilliard
GeorgeHilliard
1 posts
Farmer

hi

bluebl00d
bluebl00d
13 posts
Nomad

Hello guys! I am new to this forum. Nice to meet you all! Just a quick info about me- I enjoy playing arcade, fight and race games. Basically, everything that entertains me!

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

I have been playing Battle Pirates through Armor Games for several years now. Just a few minutes ago my screen flashed a message notice that I was banned. Couldn't find any place to query. And no I do not cheat. After trying to get some sort of support, I closed down the game. When I logged in again, the game was back. But I am concerned. Anyone know anything at all about this sort of situation?

Greatwarrior99
Greatwarrior99
1 posts
Shepherd

do you no de wey. I du.

bluebl00d
bluebl00d
13 posts
Nomad

There might be a bug in the game. I mean since right after that everything was fine, this is the only option.

dandria56
dandria56
1 posts
Scribe

Hello

DidiArmorGames4
DidiArmorGames4
21 posts
Nomad

Hey! I'm not really new here but I would like to say G'day to everyone!

masterdiver0803
masterdiver0803
10 posts
Herald

Really not new here but am to engaging with the forum ! Im Josh otherwise known as masterdiver0803 or TeH Super Spork. Any one out there on xbox one ? hit me up !

Showing 721-735 of 1550