ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516806
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome @anubhavnundy ^^ Enjoy the forum !

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

Hello!I've Created This Account Just Today. As I have Great ambitions Can You Please Tell Me, How I can Be Famous In Armor-games? Also, Please Can You Tell me Where The Sinjid Forum Is?

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

Please Check Out My Sinjid assassin Guide at This Link - Your text to link here...

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome @Ankur7 ! Famous uh ? I'm not sure it's the right place for beeing famous x')!

Besides of that there are ranks on the forum , you need questing for traveling through it. Each quest give you some "stars" (easy: 10 , medium: 25 , hard: 50 , insane: 200 , merits given by moderator or Administrator for beeing helpful , or making good art , guide and stuff like that, give you 50 stars too , finally forum post don't give you any stars).

About special rank -> Knight are generally people who are active and help a lot in the forum or people who makes great art during some contest You can be blessed by a knight and become one too (Mod, and Admin can too if I'm correct ). [Don't ask about beeing one x') , If they judge you as, you will probably become , be patient ! =) ]

Some players became Moderator too, they generally beeing here for years and have provided a great amount of work for beeing one , like useful comment about many games, In depht guide and a lot of things like that [same advice as above ].

About Administrator , I'm not sure about that , but they are generally people who are really close to Armor Games , like partner , some Devs , or team mates who allow the website to work, chase ads bot , and other stuff like that !

Also don't double posting , edit your previous post , and if you can't , just copy past it to a new post , add what you want to adding , post the new and delete the older one =) !

I've checked your guide , and if I can give you some advices :

- Don't use caps at each word, ( it's not really optimal for reading).

- Maybe you can add some pictures too ^^ .

- Try to structure your advices , and try to aerate your text =)

And just one last : Don't necro some thread x').. I've see you posted about guide who were written years ago x'). Take a look at the time of the last message or just the years it has been written before posting into, I doubt you will have a response to a 2013 thread !

Besides of that it's cool to have the desire to help others , So Congratz =) !

YazminQ
YazminQ
2 posts
Nomad

Hi there

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@YazminQ Welcome to Armor Games!

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

@Last4Skull

Thank You For Welcoming Me so Humbly, last4Skull. I understand Each Word Of Yours. I'll Try To Improve My Guide Using Your Advice.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Yazminq Welcome here ! Have fun on the forum!
@Ankur7 It was a pleasure ^.^. I'm glad to hear that have fun here !

bigbob5
bigbob5
2 posts
Nomad

Hi. I'm bigbob5. I'm new here. Any suggestions for games?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@bigbob5 You can try the sonny series Welcome btw!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@bigbob5 Welcome on the forum , If you like Escape Games I suggest you Cube Escape Series , Deep Sleep Series , Last Door Series , Submachine Series and Maybe Monster Basement series or Forgotten Hills series ! Have fun here !!

bigbob5
bigbob5
2 posts
Nomad

Discovered they have Earth Taken. Love that seiries!

amirbaa84
amirbaa84
3 posts
Scribe

Hi everyone
I want to know what is featured quest"
and sometimes the posts or messages or... didn't load for me
is it because of my browser or something
and thanks a lottttt

Bephennett
Bephennett
2 posts
Nomad

Dear community,

I've joined you all at Armor Games to enjoy many of the games the internet has to offer. Other things I enjoy are cinema( including television), cooking, family and friendship, music, nature, playing, reading, sleeping, and swimming. If I believe a person is trying to harass or trouble me I'm likely to ignore them. I hope enjoy spending time while being a pleasant part of this community.

Now yours,
Bephennett.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

@Bephennett
Welcome, bro!
Join in the fun at forum games and the tavern!

Showing 61-75 of 1553