ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514716
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@amirbaa84 featured quest ? If you asking about quest system it's like PlayStation or Xbox system, some game have and by doing stuff required you gain them and progress through rank of the website.
Easy quest give 10 stars, medium 25, hard 50,insane 200 and a merit given by administrator or moderator for being helpful, making good art, or guide give you 50 stars. Have fun here !

@Bephennett First of all nice presentation ! I share many of your hobbys x'), you will surely integrate well here ! People are really nice on this forum !

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Tezzie1234 Welcome Back try to use the search bar, just put your older name into it

MarxHu
MarxHu
1 posts
Chancellor

hi guys, nice to join armorgame here, my name is marx. i like this webside

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@MarxHu Welcome here ! Have fun on the forum !

Robertg99
Robertg99
3 posts
Bard

Me too @nacrazy

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Robertg99 Hahah it's seem you replied to the first page x'D Anyway Welcome years ago on the forum ! =)

Haneko
Haneko
1 posts
Nomad

Hello ladies and gents, my name is Haneko and I'm an amateur gamer and game designer. I hope to have fun and make a lot of friends here. if anyone want to be friends with me that is...

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Haneko Welcome to the site

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Haneko Hahaha ! Welcome here ! I'm sure you will meet a lot of friends here ! People are really cool in this forum haha. Have fun playing here and see you around forum games or maybe contest ? If you are interested Poetry and Armatar creator contest are open :

Poetry Contest theme: Memory

Halloween armatars contest !!

AGalmiche
AGalmiche
1 posts
Peasant

Hello!

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

Well hey there, @AGalmiche and welcome.

Jacob1976
Jacob1976
3 posts
Farmer

ive been playing on this site since i was 4 sooo this WEBSITE IS AWESOME

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome on the forums to @AGalmiche ! And to probably the greatest fan of the website @Jacob1976 !

TiramisuEspresso
TiramisuEspresso
3 posts
Shepherd

I've played games here before, I discovered Flipline games first and this website later.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome @TiramisuExpresso judging by your name you seem to like coffee isn't it hahaha ?

Showing 76-90 of 1550